Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dermadude

Had dermal grafting done...

I had dermal grafting done here in MN on Monday for 3 scars 2 were a boxscar and 1 was a rolling scar. Currently there still red and a little bruised but level for the most part. I can actually feel the graft under my skin but it doesnt really protrude. Anybody else in MN have this done as it seemed really expensive just for 3 scars and probably having another session done. I paid about 1200 for the doc and 600 for the hospital fee.

boxcar scars or usually deeper with more of a defined edge along the scra borders but i think It was more rolling scars. As of my my skin is about 75 percent level where I had the grafting and 1 is elevated slightly higher. I'm going back in the 24 for a follow up.

I really wish this section had a listing of states and docs that did these types of scar revision. I'm in MN and he was the only doc I found that did this but im sure there is more. i just wish it wasnt so expensive.