Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im currently on the regimen and have almost cleared up all my acne, but im stuck with terrible looking red marks all over. Every third night I have been using nuetrogena healthy skin lotion with aha so i know that is supposed to help but i haven't noticed any results. I have a bottle of vitamin e oil with 100 iu per serving that i have been taking a serving every morning for the past few days. I'm wondering is it worth taking for red marks? Also on this site i have seen so many different recommendations for red marks does anyone have any products that worked very well on removing red marks without causing them to break out. and ive been on the regimen for 2 months.

Im currently on the regimen and have almost cleared up all my acne, but im stuck with terrible looking red marks all over. Every third night I have been using nuetrogena healthy skin lotion with aha so i know that is supposed to help but i haven't noticed any results. I have a bottle of vitamin e oil with 100 iu per serving that i have been taking a serving every morning for the past few days. I'm wondering is it worth taking for red marks? Also on this site i have seen so many different recommendations for red marks does anyone have any products that worked very well on removing red marks without causing them to break out. and ive been on the regimen for 2 months.

I've been putting the oil on my face for the past couple of weeks for a couple of hours at a time. I think I've been seeing some results, but it might just me wanting to see the results lol. Mine are really old scars though; it seems like the new ones I get go away really quickly, but I'm also using tazorac, so that may be what's helping them the most.

@sportsfan- Are you still on the regimen as well as using the vitamin e oil? I have thought about putting it on my face but decided not to for fear of it causing me to break out and i didn't really know a good time to put it on before or after moisturizer.

@sportsfan- Are you still on the regimen as well as using the vitamin e oil? I have thought about putting it on my face but decided not to for fear of it causing me to break out and i didn't really know a good time to put it on before or after moisturizer.

Yeah right now I'm trying several things just to see what happens. I'll put vitamin e oil on a few times per day for a couple of hours, I'll leave aloe vera on at night with tazorac, and taking 2 fish oil pills per day, and a vitamin b pill that has a lot of pantothenic acid in it. I also exfoliate and usually leave 3 full days between each session. I also drink a ton of water...I've been drinking 2 gallons a day for the past couple of weeks...was just a gallon before then. The vitamin e oil has only caused one breakout so far...like 3-4 small pimples on the right side of my face, but nothing more than that. I can't even really say it was the vitamin e oil that caused it. The dark marks I get from new pimples go away within a few days anyway, so I'm not even really concerned about them to be honest. It's the old dark marks I have problems with lol.

You should give it a try if you have it. If you break out then just discontinue use.

Edited by sportsfan29