Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mette555

A happy post:)

Just wanted to put in a little happy post.

I've now been on the regimen for about 2½ months and the results are great! I can still get little tiny spots, but they usually disappear overnight when I add the BP.

I seem to be able to eat what I want; sugar, milkproducts (if not too many), wheat - anything.

Have never felt secure about how my skin would look in the morning, but now it seems that I can finally trust my face to look presentable. Even now, where I'm in a more stressed situation than ever, my face still doesn't break out.

Very very grateful - finally, something actually works.

Thank you Dan! :)

Mette

Edited by Mette555

wow great,, it too worked for me,, i just following regimen for 10 days,, i got good result,,

Stick with it! Especially when you want to quit - the results took longer for me to see than I had thought - but eventually things seem to have turned for the better :)

Stick with it! Especially when you want to quit - the results took longer for me to see than I had thought - but eventually things seem to have turned for the better :)

Congratulations! That's great to hear. :)

congrats, i hope your success continues!

Congratulations! That's great to hear. :)

Thank you so much:) Hope it lasts!

Best of luck to you too!

Congratulations Mette :clap::dance:

I´ve also seen results with the BP , but it is not ACNE.ORG products, It´s Benzac 2.5%

I dont use facial wash and moisturizer

I hope BP still working for my face, Im still having small pimples but I use turmeric and thats it

CHEERS !! :D

Congratulations Mette :clap::dance:

I´ve also seen results with the BP , but it is not ACNE.ORG products, It´s Benzac 2.5%

I dont use facial wash and moisturizer

I hope BP still working for my face, Im still having small pimples but I use turmeric and thats it

CHEERS !! :D

So.. no moist at all? Not even after the BP? Doesn't your skin get all dry and irritated?

I use Murad's cleanser and jojoba- or avocado-oil as moisturizer. In my acne prone areas I then use Dan's BP and moist. So, a bit of a puzzle with different things for each area, but I dont find it necessary to treat healthy areas with rough products.

Glad you have great results too! :)