Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinkrose78

Acne in HUMIDITY

I have lived in a dry climate all of my life. This summer I will be moving to the east coast and I'm wondering how I'm going to deal with my acne in the humidity. Should I just expect my skin to be a disaster or is there something I can do to keep it under control?

Do you already know humidity makes you break out? Or are you just scared it will? If it's the latter, I would say change nothing and see what happens first. Keep an eye on what else changes in your diet or environment besides the humidity. If you do notice a change in your skin, then come back here for help. If you change a bunch of things in the hope not to get acne, you won't know what exactly was the trigger if you DO end up getting acne. So good luck with the move! :)

akko

Was born in southern california, have lived on the east coast (georgia and south carolina) now for 15 years. IT'S SO HUMID HERE OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously it will take you a while to get used to it. If applicable to you, try and drop some weight before moving here. I literally have to lose 20 pounds in the summer or I die from the heat!