Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so, its summer.. and i was hoping by now i would have clear skin but i dont. i want to go outside and tan but i dont know.. i'm scared one of my neighbors would see me. plus now i cant wear tank tops. and now its not just my back, its my chest so i cant wear low cut stuff. it sucks. so far i've been showering every day, and i use st ives apricot scrub and st ives aloe & chamomile advanced body moisturizer.

i used that before but not really effective..so many products i also searched other country for acne removal but it seems my skin is getting worst.. just curious about baby soap i try it and it is nice on my skin.. very mild it helps to moisturize my skin not dry.. i saw the acne gently remove.. and to whiten my skin i used lemon juice on my body before i go to bath..

I hate hot weather. I don't like being hot

And i'm not into bright light. I like the rain.

But there is one good thing about the heat

And thats lots of hot girls wearing very little

That almost makes up for the other stuff.

i dont get why i dont get acne on my face but i do on my back&chest. is anyone else like that?

A lot of people have that problem. You might consider trying Getting started on treating back acne and see how that works for you. I'm not as familiar with the back acne regimen, so you'd have to read it closely as I have no further helpful links about it to offer. I see that the start page offers a choice of different severities of back acne, pick your severity and go from there. :)

i dont get why i dont get acne on my face but i do on my back&chest. is anyone else like that?

A lot of people have that problem. You might consider trying Getting started on treating back acne and see how that works for you. I'm not as familiar with the back acne regimen, so you'd have to read it closely as I have no further helpful links about it to offer. I see that the start page offers a choice of different severities of back acne, pick your severity and go from there. :)

its so expensive though. are there any alternative products that work just as well for cheaper? with all the shipping and handling its almost 50 dollars! i don't have a job, only chores, and my parents refuse to buy things for me. so i'm a little short on money.

its so expensive though. are there any alternative products that work just as well for cheaper? with all the shipping and handling its almost 50 dollars! i don't have a job, only chores, and my parents refuse to buy things for me. so i'm a little short on money.

You can most likely get everything you need in a local drugstore, whenever you have a bit of spending money. Finding supplies for the back acne regimen It's one click away in the original link.

yeah im the same way! my face is pretty clear i usually only get small ones here and there but noting horrible on my face...but my back breaks out all the time and is hard to control...i dont break out on my chest though just my back!

I have blackheads and acne scars on my chest, and acne and crusts on my back, because I scratch the acne with my nails. I still wear tank tops and bikinis though. If people don't want to see that, they should look at something/someone else...

so, its summer.. and i was hoping by now i would have clear skin but i dont. i want to go outside and tan but i dont know.. i'm scared one of my neighbors would see me. plus now i cant wear tank tops. and now its not just my back, its my chest so i cant wear low cut stuff. it sucks. so far i've been showering every day, and i use st ives apricot scrub and st ives aloe & chamomile advanced body moisturizer.

im a teen girl and have the same exact problem as you, i really wish i could go outside and be able to wear tank tops and my bikini and not have to worry what people are thinking about my back and chest. i use st ives apricot scrub also, but i havent seen much of a difference. :(

its not a good idea to use st ives scrub on your back or chest cause the skin is diff than your face....use something less harsh with no soap in it like neutrogina facial cleansing bar...it works good

I'm like that. i'll get a couple of pimples on my face now and then but my back is embarrassing. :(

During summer my acne problem becomes more. that's why I hate summers. my skin is very oily actually. I meet to a dermatologist of CA, he suggest me to use only the home remedies on face. avoid to market products.

I dont get any acne on my face either, just my back. Its horrible and very painful. I put my bacne down to doing lots of exercise at the gym :[

Wearing tank tops more often and keeping my hair up helped my back and chest out immensely because I wasn't sweating as much and irritating my skin with the fabric...it just took getting used to the fact that people are going to see my scarred skin, and I can't really suggest anything for that =/ one thing to do is if you wear a bra make sure it fits and isn't too tight, maybe wear it a notch looser than you had been, and don't use fabric softener in your clothing (try dryer sheets if softening is still needed).

If you have pimples, you probably shouldn't use a scrub as that can make them more irritated, and benzoyl perozide (usually around 5$ if you want to get the typical 10%-grade and deal with the drying) with a moisturizer will help. If you have mainly clogged skin and blackheads, a scrub can help and salicylic acid in a gel or moisturizer is a better way to go.

has made my skin look a lot better, and it's really cheap (baking soda and apple cider vinegar cost me 2$ together, and you can get prepackaged egg whites if you don't want to bother separating eggs). I especially love the baking soda as a scrub because it's gentle but effective. And cheap, which in this case is good for skin and wallet >.>

I add in a honey mask (just honey and then warm water to wash it off, that's it) once in a while, which for me works wonders.

Edited by Rhee