Malaysia

MemberMember
(@xserendipity)

Posted : 06/10/2010 12:28 pm

Hi all, anyone here is from Malaysia ?

May I know whr you guy buy 2.5BP ?

Mind to share the best regimen product you using and whr to get it ?

Anyone here is ordering DAN product ?

MemberMember
(@xaoisora)

Posted : 06/21/2010 6:04 am

Hi! I'm from Malaysia too! I just discovered this site yesterday so I've yet to buy the products. I can't order Dan's products, so I'm going to hunt the pharmacies for the stuff... I've never seen the products recommended on this site in Malaysia before so I'm also kind of worried and I hope someone else can answer this.

Do tell me if you can find the stuff here. :]

MemberMember
(@key2sls)

Posted : 01/31/2011 9:04 am

if you are interested to get Panoxyl BP 2.5%, kindly contact me or visit

for more details. thanks

MemberMember
(@mandy_tml)

Posted : 06/06/2011 7:38 pm

Hi, i am from Klang, Selangor. I discovered this website 2 years ago while trying hard to search for a suitable acne product for my husband. I was wary at first however decided to ask him to give it a try since nothing here worked for him. The first few months was a struggle and he almost gave up. I had to keep encouraging him as well as applying the products on him (man, u can't expect he can be gentle with his hands!). It took us close to 3 mths to get used of the products and notificing the differences. Now 2 years down the road, i can't say he is totally free from acne but at least it is under control. Once in a while, his "buddies" will still "visit" him but he is very grateful for that. At least, no more "pizza" face for him now.

You can just start with the regime but one thing for sure, u need strong determination. Don't give up easily. Sometimes it takes longer to see the result. Good luck!

*Moderator edit, no advertising - read the board rules*

MemberMember
(@busyguy)

Posted : 06/07/2011 12:19 am

I am from Malaysia. Benzac 2.5% should be available here.

MemberMember
(@barbie-lens)

Posted : 03/17/2012 1:24 pm

how can i get this products?anyone??

MemberMember
(@yoorin)

Posted : 05/10/2012 6:14 am

Hii, i stay at petaling jaya.. I am very interested to buy dan product. I want to share buying dan product, because the shipping cost is so expensive. Please contact me at my email, huanghanna@yahoo.com..

Thanks u very much..

MemberMember
(@kaarthenee-thenee)

Posted : 05/16/2012 12:57 am

how to buy this acne.org regiment productzz??

MemberMember
(@yoorin)

Posted : 05/21/2012 6:41 pm

Buy online, u can order it from the store here or amazon.com.. :)

MemberMember
(@terrencengeow)

Posted : 09/15/2012 7:54 am

Anyone knows the exact price in RM of just the 16 oz treatment (BP) from amazon ? including the shipping fees eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@edna-miea-martin)

Posted : 09/24/2012 1:01 am

help me to get this product..anyone?im from kuala lumpur..

MemberMember
(@zai)

Posted : 10/08/2012 6:25 am

Hii, i stay in perak.. I am interested to buy the regimen kit and would like to share buying it as the shipping cost is quite expensive. Please contact me at my email, [email protected]..

Thanks..

MemberMember
(@siti-zafirah)

Posted : 12/30/2012 7:35 am

I'm also interested to try this products!! But i don't know how to buy it.

MemberMember
(@siti-zafirah)

Posted : 01/02/2013 7:31 am

Hii, i stay in perak.. I am interested to buy the regimen kit and would like to share buying it as the shipping cost is quite expensive. Please contact me at my email, [email protected]..

Thanks..

Have you buy this product?

MemberMember
(@neesabutterberry)

Posted : 07/31/2013 11:53 pm

Hi guys, I've orderd mine from Amazon.com and it tooks 10 days to get to me. Very happy with the service and the product itself.

The regimen kit is $38.55. Shipping and handling is $19.60. In MYR it is 196.19. I think it would be better if you share your orders to save on the shipping fee!

Best regards,

Neesa