Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure if it's available in your country, but I use PanOxyl 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Comes in 4 sizes: 5g, 10g, and 40g. Pretty effective, This is my second week on the BP regimen.

I'm not sure if it's available in your country, but I use PanOxyl 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Comes in 4 sizes: 5g, 10g, and 40g. Pretty effective, This is my second week on the BP regimen.

thanks I'm in the U.S in Cali... U think they have it here lol?

Neutrogena On The Spot is a 2.5% BP that's available in most US stores. Acne.org BP is also 2.5%, but is gel-based and much more cost effective.

I'm currently using the nuetrogena on the spot but I dnt think it's working :/... I was thinkin of trying the acne.org one... Do u know of anyone that has tried it?

I also have another question that I posted on the pescription bulletins thingy. I use to use duac and tazorac for about 2 yrs.. I recently ran out of duac in January of this year... I dnt go to the dermatologist anymore because of my insurance.. But I still have some tazorac left and I've been using that at night and the nuetrogena on the spot in the morning... I was wondering if I should just stop using the tazorac since I'm not using the duac anymore? I'm afraid to stop n start breaking out worse... Right now I do break out on my chin and like one or two on my forehead ocasionally.. Mostly when my menstrual cycle comes around... Any advice? Thank u

I've been using Acne.org BP for two years now, and completely adore it. It's one of my all-time favorite skin care products.

I'm not really sure about the Tazorac, though. I've never used it, and I'm not a derm, so I don't have any advice on that one.

You can order from Dan Kern directly for 2.5% BP. A lot of people have recommended it and said that it works like a charm.

thanks! I think Ima try it... Is it money back gurantee? Lol

I've been using Acne.org BP for two years now, and completely adore it. It's one of my all-time favorite skin care products.

I'm not really sure about the Tazorac, though. I've never used it, and I'm not a derm, so I don't have any advice on that one.

k do u just use the acne.org bp or u use his whole kit?

k do u just use the acne.org bp or u use his whole kit?

I'm on The Regimen, but I only use the Acne.org BP. I use a store-bought cleanser and moisturizer.

I'm also on the DKR and using dans BP LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It's soo awesome way way better than the neutrogena or anything else for that matter. This is my 5th day DKR and I too use store bought cleanser and moisturiser (purpose cleanser, cetaphil moisturiser) loving all of the products, but especially dans BP. Very effective, people already noticing a difference :D

I'm also on the DKR and using dans BP LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It's soo awesome way way better than the neutrogena or anything else for that matter. This is my 5th day DKR and I too use store bought cleanser and moisturiser (purpose cleanser, cetaphil moisturiser) loving all of the products, but especially dans BP. Very effective, people already noticing a difference :D

I use purpose cleanser and cetaphil moisturizer too... Love those products as well.. Hmm so I guess Ima try dans bp :) thanks

YES! You won't be dissapointed, have you viewed all of the photos in the gallery of all the success stories from dan's "regimen"? All of the postive reviews on this site as well as makeupalley.com site? You should continue to use your cleanser and moisturiser and just add dans BP. Just remember to view all dans tips and information. Keep us posted and updated, I am going to be doing a log with photos, in a week or so.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...asp?ItemID=2405

I used to use this all over my face when I had bad acne and I couldn't see a dermatologist. There was no "purging" and it made my face look better and better as time went by. I suggest it :)

I wwanted to try that too but I was scared o the 10% over drying my skin... Did it over dry ur skin alot?

YES! You won't be dissapointed, have you viewed all of the photos in the gallery of all the success stories from dan's "regimen"? All of the postive reviews on this site as well as makeupalley.com site? You should continue to use your cleanser and moisturiser and just add dans BP. Just remember to view all dans tips and information. Keep us posted and updated, I am going to be doing a log with photos, in a week or so.

thanks for the feedback! I will keep u guys posted once I get dans bp :)