Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dotty1

Does everyone's acne flare-up last exactly 8 days after eating a trigger food?

I noticed that when I eat a trigger food, my skin becomes infected 12 hours later and stays infected for 8 days. Exactly 8 days. Eight days of hyperkeratinization (lots of dead skin) and lots of inflammation, redness and pus.

Does anyone have a reaction that lasts 4 days? Or 2 days? Or is it 8 days for everyone?

Edited by Dotty1

Mine seems to come back once every 7 days or so...and it slowly goes down, and then bam, another breakout. =/

I think some people might disagree with me, but mine sometimes happen as soon as 24 hours after eating the trigger food (usually something w/ tons of sugar). The time they last on my face depends on how deep it was

I think some people might disagree with me, but mine sometimes happen as soon as 24 hours after eating the trigger food (usually something w/ tons of sugar). The time they last on my face depends on how deep it was

Yeah that's about the same for me.

I notice small pimples (big pimples if I ate something really bad :D ) anywhere from 12 hours to 72 hours later.

Usually only takes a few days for them to go away, but my healing is really fast these days.

Edited by Healthoid