Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I'm new (wish my skin was). Ive had acne since 12 yrs old... now im 45 and left with the dreaded acne scars,. and just to add insult to injury, i developed hypo-pigmentation after a dermabrasion.. (mostly hyperpig at that point.. yet another pastic surgeon later, said i need a tca peel.

My nitemare then got worse, 2/3yrs ago i develpoed full face vitiligo..(i think) with some hyper patches. life sucks... i cant even find makeup that will hide this totally freakish snow white colour. and i have STILL incredibly oily skin. and if things couldent get much worse.. im now premenapausal, and some acne cysts/pustuals are beginging again... cheers hormons.

My question is... Does anyone know how to cover this stark whiteness, and will it stay put all day, cos of my oily skin?

Hi, sweet wishes. Welcome to acne.org. I don't know how you can cover the white patches so I'm going to move this thread to the cosmetic/beauty section. Perhaps you can get some great tips there.

You could try Dermablend. It probably has the most extreme coverage of all makeup out there.