Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jessasaurusrex

Colon Clease Or Liver Cleanse?

So I think I have liver congestion, here are a list of my symptoms. I have digestion problems, acne, I'm constantly tired, constipation, & etc. Now those could also be symptoms of colon congestion what do you guys think?

Moved to nutrition and holistic health.

Some of those symptoms could simply be the result of poor diet or insufficient fluid consumption.

true i would try to drink atleast 64oz of water a day and i know it tastes really bad but prune juice is great for cleansing and for constipation.

I do drink 64 oz of water a day or more and I have a very very healthy diet. It hasn't always been that way I used to have a decent diet but it wasn't the best. So that might have caused liver or colon damage.
Edited by Jessasaurusrex

if you can go to a doctor and see what they say, but i would deffinetly try prune juice it will flush all or most of the toxins out and will pretty much eliminate constipation, but everyone is different

im takin b5 and b 50 complex, doing the megadose thing but i just started it so i have to wait to see results, for the prune juice its only my 3rd day drinkin it and it tastes like shit so i chug it and drink water after it, but ive seen many good things about prune juice helping clear acne, stroudsburg PA!

hahah yea its bad but worth it, wait you live in stroudsburg? i was just sayin it cuz i lived there for like 9 years

damn that sucks i hate it there i was just there for the winter, and also take vitamins

what vitamins are you taking, its good to have like a schedule so your consistant

oh that question was directed at mr. crabs.

but I take a multi vitamin for teens and I take turmeric and I take vegetable pills.

Edited by Jessasaurusrex