Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone. Does anyone have good experiences with using use any sorts of Dove bar facial soap ?

Which kind as well?

Thanks

-Derek

Moved to the General Acne Products board.

I've been using Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar as my facial cleanser for close to two years now, and I used their exfoliating bar before that, and I've never had any problems. They don't dry out or irritate my skin, and they leave it feeling fresh and clean.

Lots of people seem to have good success with Dove, but it doesn't agree with my skin for some reason. :( You might be different though as so many people like Dove.

for some ppl it works some it doesnt everybody is different...

Dove facial soap works well for me, i used to think that the ones in the pump that are liquid were better but some facial bar soaps lather well but dont overly dry your skin which seems to work against logic but work well.

my mom uses it and says its working good for her. I might switch over to that from the cetaphil, the cetaphil is dryin me out too much. then again that could just be the accutane.. heh.

i just bought a bottle of cetaphil wash (liquid kind) it makes skin feel soft and what not but my greasiest spot (my nose) broke out a bit, 2 whiteheads which were gone by the end of the day. I think ill incorporate it into my mornings where i dont collect much dirt/oil during sleep and use something stronger at night.

I've had bad experience with Dove soap, I have very oily skin and I found that Dove didn't remove any oil from my face and all I got was a build-up of oily dead skin all over my face. I've had great success with Pears soap bar recently, it's not unscented like the Dove bar, but it really degreases my face without leaving it dry.