Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dscoop

Ayucare Neem All purpouse oil

I added a bit of this to my lotion about three times in a course of three days, and forgot all about it.

1-2 weeks later i have just realised, no spot, pimples have been formed since then.

I though i'm just naturally clearing up, but after some research this product is link to acne clear up also.

Anyone share any thoughts?

Something i found on it: http://www.discoverneem.com/neem-oil-acne.html

Edited by dscoop

I added a bit of this to my lotion about three times in a course of three days, and forgot all about it.

1-2 weeks later i have just realised, no spot, pimples have been formed since then.

I though i'm just naturally clearing up, but after some research this product is link to acne clear up also.

Anyone share any thoughts?

Something i found on it: http://www.discoverneem.com/neem-oil-acne.html

Yeah there are a lot of studies that neem is good for acne. I have used neem leaf extract as a spot treatment and i thought it worked really well. with stuff like neem and tea tree oil people should try this first before using BP and stuff on their face.have heard good things about neem oil but have yet to try it. I should try adding neem leaf extract to my lotion. If you do a google searchg for high on health there is a lady named fran who talks about using natural products to clear up acne she recommends neem leaf extract. Look it up if you like. Neem is good for acne, and several other skin conditions like eczema and like 20 other things lol . I have eczema and after 2 days of using neem on my leg it's almost all long. I also used neem leaf extract as a mouthwash it helped heal up my canker sores which was great because they are painful.

Ye neem is actually amazing. Wheres it from? Anyone know?

Neem trees are in India and a couple of countries. I wish i could grow a neem tree in my backyard lol

lol i think organic/natural products are the way forward.

Yeah i think so too. How many drops of neem are you adding to your lotion?

lol i think organic/natural products are the way forward.

Yeah i think so too. How many drops of neem are you adding to your lotion?

I'd say 5-8

I don't really note how much..

Today i decided to just apply neem oil.

See how it works out.

I just visited my local Nutrition House looking for stuff to help fade my acne scars. The lady there recommended a bottle of Neem Seed Oil. She says it's great for scars.

I googled it once I got home but was disappointed that it's mainly to prevent/treat acne and not really for acne scarring (at least I can't find much on it's use for fading scars). Anyone tried Neem seed oil? I wonder how different it is from Neem oil, neem leaf extract etc?

I think I'm getting the all purpose oil real soon, I know where they sell it around here. Read through that website on neem and acne and it's definitely interesting stuff. Now I'm just hoping the oil won't have the opposite effect on me (I already have oily skin, does that make applying an oil to it a bad idea?).

Edited by dirtbomb