Medicaid

MemberMember
(@sufferage)

Posted : 06/09/2010 9:45 am

Does anyone here know if medicaid covers prescription cosmetic medications such as Accutane in Kentucky? I have tried to research this and found nothing. I even called the offices and the lady had no idea. So before I make that trip I would like to know if anyone here knows about this topic? Also I think medicaid pays for half of the cost's? I am gonna try to ruduce cost's as much as possible and get a knock off brand that is the same thing, called Claravis. If anyone has used this drug, any insight would be helpful.

MemberMember
(@sufferage)

Posted : 06/09/2010 9:47 am

Does anyone here know if medicaid covers prescription cosmetic medications such as Accutane in Kentucky? I have tried to research this and found nothing. I even called the offices and the lady had no idea. So before I make that trip I would like to know if anyone here knows about this topic? Also I think medicaid pays for half of the cost's? I am gonna try to ruduce cost's as much as possible and get a knock off brand that is the same thing, called Claravis. If anyone has used this drug, any insight would be helpful. I am not looking for a free handout through medicaid but I have a lot of bills to pay and college on top of that right now. So any help I can get for this hellish problem is extremely vital for me in every possible way.
MemberMember
(@isnowface)

Posted : 06/09/2010 9:42 pm

i have Medicaid here in Virginia and it covered my Accutane, although i got Amnesteen, witch is a genetic version of Accutane, witch is the same thing.

MemberMember
(@bonbon17m)

Posted : 05/12/2021 1:26 pm

Will my medicare or medicade pay for my differin acne treatment?