Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi..i'm scheduled for IPL Coolglide June 23 for 250 canadian $$...and am hoping for responses regarding..experiences..costs..cons/pros...all information!!...i have rosacea and ice pick scarring...i have done one tca cross so far and prolly need about 6 -10 more sessions over a course of a year..Please respond!!..thanks a million..

anywayz...no responses..lol..i went in to see my doctor last thursday regarding my appointment tomorrow and he's only charging me $100 instead because its a small area on my cheeks and nose..wish me luck..lol...sumbody..

so lisasface, how was your treatment? i haven't had any treatments so i can't help with any information, but i can give you my condolence =)

i'd really like to try tca cross, ipl, and fraxel, but i'm not sure where/how to choose the right derm. there's a bunch here in beverly hills, but from my research it just seems like most will try to over-price without having that 1-1 with dr.

anyway, i hope your recovery is going well!