Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate having to ask this but for the guys out there that use makeup, what is a cheap product I can get at a local store like walmart or something? I never thought I'd have to go this far :/

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

Really? You wouldn't mind if your boyfriend borrowed your make up?

If his friends found out he'd never hear the end of it.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

Really? You wouldn't mind if your boyfriend borrowed your make up?

If his friends found out he'd never hear the end of it.

If he was emotionally struggling no I wouldn't care at all. And if his friends are that judgmental and they know what problems he is having, they need to fix their attitudes.

well as long as u can hide it its alllll good.... but if you wear covver up my friend, well be prepared to be called mr.fag cuz that stuff soooo easy to tell if u have it on. u need sum invisible stuff, sears has sum good stuff. ive never worn make up before but ive read various chats on here about it.

Edited by Nickay213

look into the line they have out there that is for men. there i some concealer stuff and all that they make particularly for guys.

and just for your sake, please, make sure you're doing a good job of hiding it. practice putting it on. maybe inform a friend or family member and find out if they can tell. just, i knew a kid once who did it and when our school found out, well that was pretty much the end for him for awhile. so just be careful.

Yeah I intend to hide it very well if I go through with it, and I could care less what anyone calls me, I already have a girlfriend and am comfortable with my sexuality, so that doesn't really matter. I still won't make it obvious though.

Edited by cohen888