Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ian_sandico

Wondering Milk promote growth of Acne and pimples

Does Milk promote Growth of Acne?

It can for some people. You can cut out milk and milk products for at least one to three months to see if that improves your skin. There are multitudes of other factors involved though so try to keep everything else the same: sleep, wake, other food, exercise, schedule, etc. Try to keep your stress level constant, too. :P That may be the hard one. :) But seriously, cutting milk out may show you one of your triggers. Or not.

Cow's are given ridiculous amount of Hormones to produce a higher yield of Milk. These are Hormones are designed for female cows so that they basically feel they are pregnant/just given birth. These hormones are passed on into the Milk. Couple that with the fact Humans cannot digest Cows Milk properly and your asking for a whole world of trouble. Also cutting out dairy for me cleared my forehead from a complete mess into an occasional pimple/spot as a result of my fringe.