Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emjaysee

And so it begins (UK)

Hey everyone!

I'm about to start on the Regimen tonight after purchsing supplies earlier today. Wanted to get stuck in straight away but as Dan says, wash just twice a day to avoid aggravating the skin.

I'm determined to do this right because my doctor is no use at all. She just keep sticking me on Zinyert (my skin is now resistant to it) and whenever I take a break from it, I break out again! I'm going to try and see a dermatologist soon but while I'm waiting, I'm going to deidcate myself to the Regimen.

I'm a guy based in the UK so found it diffiuclt getting hold of the recommended supplies on Acne.org. Here's what I managed to get hold of:

Cleanser: Pears Transparent Soap 125g - 99p from Superdrug

BP: Oxy On The Spot 20g - £4.45 from Boots

Moisturiser: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-free Moisturiser 50ml - £4.49 from Boots

Cover: Act Cover Up Stick - £3.19 from Boots (Matches my skin tone so hopefully it won't annoy my skin)

Also going to be taking Zinc & Vitamin C supplements to help fix my skin. Really cheap from Holland & Barrett.

I was surprised Oxy was the ONLY Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% I could find - Believe me, I searched everywhere!

Well that's me ready to go. Any comments of words of encouragement would be appreciated and I'll keep you all updated...with pics if I'm feeling confident smile.gif

Take care,

Mike