Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think ive got a cyst (i dont really get these so im really confused on how to deal with it)

ive had it for about 2 months naw and ive been putting bp on it. its shrunk it from the outside nd theres no bump that you can see. however i can feel it under my skin and it hurts. ive tried ice and ibobufen but it just too stubborn

it didnt bother me much before but now i keep dreading as to when its going to come up, wht to do with it etc because im going out next week. and by then i either want to have dealth with it or havve it remaining how it is. but it seems to have its own mind.

its really getting to me naw 2 months is a really long time. anny suggestions people??

would be much appreciated

I really recommend getting this product called mario badescus buffering lotion. Beleive me ive tried many topicals and shit for cysts but they always seem to grow to massive proportions and then scar my face. This lotion has always greatly reduced the healing time for cysts and even prevents them from getting huge. Its specifically made for cystic pimples and a bottle cost $17 dollars but can last for years.