Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so I'v had acne pretty much since winter. and since im outside more (clear for life, seppo puusa, etc.) my acne is clearing up. its like a cycle that goes round and round for me. idk how to clear up in the winter. but anyways, i was doing research on visualization and whatnot and it seems REALLY EFFECTIVE.

but, ive had pretty bad acne for months, and i cant visualize myself clear, no matter how hard i try. if i try to put an image of myself in my head, i have acne. and no matter what i try to do, i cant get the acne in my mind to go away. i stopped visualizing because i felt like i was making it worse, but i really do want to be able to do this, it seems like a great way to treat my pimples.

please help me! :confused:

Okay so I'v had acne pretty much since winter. and since im outside more (clear for life, seppo puusa, etc.) my acne is clearing up. its like a cycle that goes round and round for me. idk how to clear up in the winter. but anyways, i was doing research on visualization and whatnot and it seems REALLY EFFECTIVE.

but, ive had pretty bad acne for months, and i cant visualize myself clear, no matter how hard i try. if i try to put an image of myself in my head, i have acne. and no matter what i try to do, i cant get the acne in my mind to go away. i stopped visualizing because i felt like i was making it worse, but i really do want to be able to do this, it seems like a great way to treat my pimples.

Take a picture of your face (looking extremely happy) and photoshop the acne out. I think in this situation it's appropriate and an easy way to get a head start on your visualization. Keep it by your bed and look at it when you start to visualize! :) That way you have an image to start with. I believe in it too, it's an ancient practice.

Take a picture of your face (looking extremely happy) and photoshop the acne out. I think in this situation it's appropriate and an easy way to get a head start on your visualization. Keep it by your bed and look at it when you start to visualize! :) That way you have an image to start with. I believe in it too, it's an ancient practice.

thats really smart!! haha thanks for that. i just downloaded photoshop & ill try it tonight

and ill keep you updated on how its all going. :)

thats really smart!! haha thanks for that. i just downloaded photoshop & ill try it tonight

Haha yay please do! If you can't figure it out I can do it for you. Good luck :)

Haha yay please do! If you can't figure it out I can do it for you. Good luck :)

thanks haha. and since you seem like you know what your doing... any other tips?

Hey just a suggestion but maybe you are clearing up because you are getting more sun, thus you are getting more vitamin D?

In Winter even if you go outside its not usually sunny (and if it is you are usually wrapped up anyway) so you dont get any vitamin D, you could try supplementing it in winter and see if it helps? Ive read that its helped a few people on here

thanks haha. and since you seem like you know what your doing... any other tips?

For photoshop or visualization? :)

Thank you!! I usually think about all the positive things that would be happening and try to roll them up into one image, sometimes it helps me to see it better? Sounds weird I don't know if you know what I mean.

maybe about the vitamin d thing but I think it also might just be fresh air and less stress and more sleep and everything. but vitamin d might be a big part