Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anybody ever told you "hey, you remind me of somebody". I fucking hate this question. 2 things to consider. Either A. I remind them of somebody who bad acne (cause, you know, all of us acne sufferers look the same). or B. I remind them of somebody with clear skin and this makes them judge me even more. Such an uncomfortable question to be asked

The LAST thing that would come to mind with that remark would be acne. Take it for what it is, a simple observation with no ulterior motive. Usually it's complimentary.

The LAST thing that would come to mind with that remark would be acne. Take it for what it is, a simple observation with no ulterior motive. Usually it's complimentary.

I agree.

No one really tells me I remind them of anyone.

I've gotten Miley Cyrus, my aunt, and Linda Blair from the Exorcist... :|

but yeah i do look like her so whatever lol.

This.

Also, any time I've ever told anybody that they reminded me of someone else, it was their personality I was remarking on. I'm not big on comparing people physically, but if I get the same "vibe" off of someone that I've gotten off of someone else, I definitely notice.

i sport a bruce lee haircut in hopes that the first person that i remind people of is bruce lee.

or the beatles.

i am okay with either one.

Making someone channel Bruce Lee would be badass. So would one of the Beatles. ^_^