Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paparazzi25

going swimming in 2 hours, should I use the regimen before or after?

I am currently in Maui, Hawaii. and in a couple of hours I am going to be snorkeling with my cousins (BOTH OF THEIR FIRST TIMES) but you obviously don't care about that :-P. ANYWAYS... I am worried if I use the regimen now the BP will wash off and it will be useless, so should I just wash my face after I'm done??

i wouldn't worry about the regimen whatsoever until after you've had your fun in the water. it would most likely wash off, and why be thinking about it while you're trying to have fun.

plus, the water will be healthy for you and good for your skin, so at least some treatment will still be getting done.

enjoy!

If you do the regimen properly then the bp and moisturiser is absorbed into your skin, washing it off doesn't change anything.

I agree with Rawlin67, go and have fun! Then when you get back do the reguime! after all you will need to wash your face again after going into the sea, reagrdless if you do it before or after! I used to spend wayy to much time worrying about applying exact on the time, that i was missing out on lots of fun and ending out getting myself in a panic about it!!

Have a great time, i am extremely jealous!