Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
knott7070

AcneFree Redness Relief Discontinued

Hey Everyone,

So a little over a year ago I came across acne free redness relief system. I was using only the wash as the other stuff didn't seem to do much. This kept me pretty damn clear.

Now I can't find it anywhere and I called the acnefree company and they are saying they have discontinued the product! I have been trying to find a replacement for about 2 months now and I haven't found anything.

I have found that sulfur based products work best.. any ideas??

Hey Knott!

I have just realized that the AcneFree Redness Relief Kit has been discontinued and saw your post. I TOTALLY have relied on this for a couple for years and dread even a few days away from it, it has been the only thing that helps and it is so much less expensive than everything I have tried! The only thing that works. But you know all of this already. Anyway, I am writing you to tell you that I just called the company and they will sell you the Wash and Toner (steps 1 + 2) over the phone, roughly $7 each. They are also considering manufacturing and selling just the wash, which I think is the key to this whole thing. So I encourage you to call and let them hear from another eager customer!! *moderator edit - read the board rules!*

If, in the meantime, you have found something that works for you, please do share! I know just how distressing this can be.

Best wishes.