Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hotglue01

A weird, itchy pimple. Can the regimen help?

Hey guys,

So I've been on the Regimen almost a month, and the results have been... really, really great. I don't want to jinx it, thought!

For those of you who haven't been following my acne history (ha, everyone?), I developed a fairly stubborn moderate case of acne this winter. It was on my jawline, chin, and mainly my forehead and temples. I suspect it was due to a combination of irritation, a humid environment, and definitely the Marvelon BC I took to ironically make my skin better in the first place. Antibiotics and Differin cleared up my forehead nearly entirely, but my chin and jawline didn't respond as well (my chin got worse, actually, even after 2 months of use). That's why I started the Regimen, and I have 1 active zit on the entire bottom half of my face as we speak. I have red marks but they are fading fast.

Anyway, on my forehead I have this one pimple that is in a spot where I had a bunch of them earlier this winter. They would itch like crazy and come up, then fade down just in time for another one to pop up right next to where it was. THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. Is this a nodule or what? They weren't like, huge zits or anything, but they were fairly deep, I think. Anyway, this one pimple that's there now isn't really a pimple but more like a red mark that has a tiny, ever-so-slight lump underneath it. I feel like it's a dormant zit. It's been like this for a few weeks, and I don't know what the deal is. Should I just zap the hell out of it with BP and AHA? Advice please!!