Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, guys. Not sure if this is the right spot for this.

I have pretty bad acne, rosacea and dermatitis. I believe they are all related to my extremely oily skin. I eat a pretty healthy holistic diet, seems to help a bit. Only thing that ever cleared me up a bit was doxycyline but that flared up my dermatitis.

I've tried a ridiculous amount of things with no avail.

I've been reading a lot on b5 mega dosing. I bought some 500mg b5 caps and have read every precaution and hours of research like i always do but can find anything on this. The process of it metabolizing is

B5 to Pantethine to Coenzyme A.

I started considering taking Pantethine instead of megadosing vitamin B5. Skip a step and you don't need nearly as much. I went back to the store and found Pure Coenzyme A capsules.

Has anybody had any success taking pure Coenzyme A before. Its very expensive and don't want to buy it if it isn't going to do much.

Ive also red from this link

that taking cysteine with b5 can cut the amount from 10gs to 1.5gs and still be just as effective. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for your time and best of luck to you all.

Edited by Chris1337