Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi (: I need your help! Here's a description of my acne...

I have oily skin. My acne is mild, only in the T-Zone area, with an exception with mild acne on the shoulders. It's mostly hormonal, I'm sure. Lately I've been using Max Clarity, which has had some results.. it's only been a few days. I mostly have little red and white bumps, or bumps my skin color, my nose and cheeck area by my nose have cleared. I have a whitehead and barely noticable bumps on my chin, and my forehead has bumps that never seem to clear - although not very noticable. By my mouth I have one pimple or two also.

...What do you think? Is my acne too mild for Max Clarity? Should I simply find something at the drugstore? Please help - I need your imput!

If you think its hormonal you should go to the dermatologist asap! The reason is because hormonal breakouts result in severe acne (AKA cystic acne) These are infections BELOW the skin and need to be treated with some kind of anti biotic or hormone controlling agent like Spiro or Birth control.