Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeeJ

Acne products in the military

Well the way my life is set up I might possibly be joining the military. However, even though this may sound very childish, am I allowed to have my acne medications with me? Like during basic and such? I know once you finish basic you can have them, but am I also allowed to have them for basic.

I hate acne so much, and just getting it for like 3 days ticks me off so much. I might just try that Acnescript stuff, just to see if that will do anything.

Well the way my life is set up I might possibly be joining the military. However, even though this may sound very childish, am I allowed to have my acne medications with me? Like during basic and such? I know once you finish basic you can have them, but am I also allowed to have them for basic.

I hate acne so much, and just getting it for like 3 days ticks me off so much. I might just try that Acnescript stuff, just to see if that will do anything.

No you will not be allowed to have anything extra. I didnt have acne when i went through boot camp long ago, but trust me i seriously doubt you will be thinking about that or anyone else for that matter during that time. All you will be worried about is getting the hell outta of there and graduating.

Edited by JayQ