Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keviinx09

Scar "SPOT" Treatments ?

Anyone has done any spot treatments in CERTAIN scars they have? and seen really good results by plumping their scar more to the surface?? PEELS? any kindd ... anything will be helpful ..

thank you! :>

theres people all over this forum doing spot treatments

methods include peels, subcision, needling, fillers etc.. just look around, there's info all over this forum

Anyone has done any spot treatments in CERTAIN scars they have? and seen really good results by plumping their scar more to the surface?? PEELS? any kindd ... anything will be helpful ..

thank you! :>

I am pretty sure that the two most effective non-laser indented scar spot treatments are TCA cross and needling. I do the 99% TCA cross treatment on my indented acne scars and I have had good results. It takes awhile to see a difference, since you have to wait a month between treatments and it takes depending on the depth of the scar about 1 to 6 treatments to get it to the surface of the skin, so basicly it could take up to 6 months to get the scar where you want it and than i recommend doing a full face peel with TCA 12.5% to smooth everything out once you get the scar closer to the surface. Just google cross treatment and TCA peels and do alot of research before purchasing the products so you know what your doing when you start doing it yourself at home.

Edited by FoxyHound