Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mmmmm gets rid of stretch marks???. My dermatologist (also Chief Surgeon of The Cancer Council in Australia) told me that anyone who finds a cure for open pores or stretch marks will be an instant millionaire yesterday. Stretch marks are like an iceberg - as the damage occurs on a very very deep level long before the actual stretch mark is visible.

I'd like to try the product but have had a home needling kit before (claimed to be for professional use ony) and the needles go blunt very quickly. Also the rolling kits used by dermatologists are far more expensive and go much deeper and work better - and hence they rarely let us have them.

Still I'd listen to anyone who tried it and posted a photo.

annmarie whats your dermatologists name?

Mr Greg Goodman and yes he has an exceptional website. I call him Mr God Greg Goodman.

Greg has taken special interest in acne scar treatments for over the twenty years he has practiced dermatology. I truly believe that while he is not the only one that does take an interest, it is a rarer thing that they do. He investigated tca and does it at his clinic not long after it came out. his excisions are of exceptional quality.