Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sitting inside on a saturday night watching movies with my acne, while the rest of my friends that i declined on as usual are out at the clubs. So much fun! :dance: Nothing more exciting than this every weekend. My acne knows when weekends are coming up too or events because they always make a great appearance a day before to say hello! Love it so much.

So who is all joining me tonight??? :doubt:

This is my story for the night too. Going out to a club with friends means having to be flirty and in a good mood and I just don't feel like that tonight. If only acne parties were real. :P

This is my story for the night too. Going out to a club with friends means having to be flirty and in a good mood and I just don't feel like that tonight. If only acne parties were real. :P

Ya well i am always in the mood but my acne never is, i cant be going out and having them scare the girls. My acne is possessive and wants me all to themselves, so thats why i stay in and just chill with it. If only i could find a way to end this relationship so i can finally be free :think:

So might as well throw parties like this :dance:

Edited by JayQ

I do this all the time too. and I feel bad b/c I really do want to go out and have fun. just the other day my friends wanted to go to a bar to watch the playoffs, but I declined and told them I had too much school work... which was a total bs b/c I watched the entire game at home by myself. LOL

I do this all the time too. and I feel bad b/c I really do want to go out and have fun. just the other day my friends wanted to go to a bar to watch the playoffs, but I declined and told them I had too much school work... which was a total bs b/c I watched the entire game at home by myself. LOL

I know man it fn sux so much, i sometimes just dont even answer the txts or phone and then they ask me why monday at work, and im just like oh i had it on silent, or i was asleep, or sick, or some bs excuse.

I hear you bro. and these are my close buddies who don't give a damn about how i look lol. idk I'm just becoming very self-conscious and even insecure. :(

Every fucking weekend dude

Normally i would watch a movie on my pc every weekend nights. Tonight is either

I Love You Phillip Morris

www.imdb.com/title/tt1045772/

or

Shrek 3

:D

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'm just back from an awsome party, now i'm far too hung over for another 1 just yet. :lol:

:w00t:

Whether you stay in or go out, enjoy yourself!

I'd join you but i am attending a scarring party, pretty hardcore and lasts about 50 more years

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'm just back from an awsome party, now i'm far too hung over for another 1 just yet. :lol:

:w00t:

Whether you stay in or go out, enjoy yourself!

I always do enjoy myself because I never let my confidence drop. :dance:

I hope other people on here can work on their confidence building, because when you reach that point when you truly believe you can achieve anything, it becomes reality. ;)

I'd join you but i am attending a scarring party, pretty hardcore and lasts about 50 more years

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlL.

omg.

im in the same party as you.

Damn i hate scars.

i'd rather be at home by myself then at a club

and why do people feel like they have to go out just because its saturday?

this..

I know i should be out more but sometimes i enjoy myself at home

I'm assuming this party will have.....dim lighting, no mirrors and the ac cranking (got to avoid the sweat)....3 essential components of a solid acne party.

And of course no one with beautiful, crystal clear skin is invited I hope.....and if they are....they're not allowed to complain about anything.

im in right now all i did saturday was clean my room at least i feel better because of it...while my family is at some party ...yay my life is great....and these dam red marks aint going nowhere for a while

im so in! lol.... how sad is this.... i declined on a few offers to go out but wont because i have a few nasty zits and a few red makrs that brought on myself from picking..... oh the joys of acne...