Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darcy001

Juicing for clear skin

I was introduced to juicing about two years ago and have become a bit of a fanatic about it and its benefits. I follow the detoxs and recipes by the Juicemaster Jason Vale.

He has written some fantasic books about the subject which are really inspiring but this guy claims that juicing cleared his acne. He also mentions he had severe eczema from head to toe which he has been free from for years thanks to his programme.

I have done his 3 day detox plan once a month for the last 4 months and I have to admit, not only is it really good for you full stop but my skin practically glows. I have been free from acne for about 8 years now thanks to Roaccutane and the pill, but suffered for 10 years and was left with mild scarring. I still have congested skin, suffer from black/white heads and struggle to let anyone see me bare faced but seriously, I can see such a difference when I drink veggie juices regularly. My skin feels and looks totally "normal". I just wish I had known about this 10 years ago.

I do believe a raw food diet will kill acne but is difficult to stick to, therefore juicing is the next best thing! Check out the juicemaster website. :banana: