Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluevision10s

I cleared my 5 years of acne by changing my diet.

Acne is caused by your Diet!

Stop eating fast food!

Stop eating corn products!

Stop eating raman noodles!

Stop eating junk food!

Stop eating donuts!

Stop eating subway!

Stop eating french fries!

Stop eating chipotle!

Stop eating candy!

Stop eating cake!

Stop eating soy!

Stop drinking pop!

Stop drinking milk!

Stop drinking beer! It may not cause acne but it makes you look like crap!

Start eating vegetables! All kinds! Strong variety!

Start eating fruits! All kinds! All varieties!

Start eating good breads! No fluffy bread!

Start eating good rice and pasta!

Start drinking water!

Start drinking juice!

Everything else in modesty!

If you cut out the food above and dominate your meals with the food below your acne will DISAPPEAR! Touch your face as much as you want! Acne is not caused by bacteria. Its caused by the food you eat!

If you eat healthy you will have no acne, higher energy, better feelings, better brain function, better physical strength, better healing, better smell, deeper meditation, and a better life! And more that I probably don't know of yet.

Source:

I've had acne for over 5 years. Nothing over the counter or prescribed by doctors could stop it! I made a decision to get rid of harmful chemicals that I put in my face or took orally. My skin cleared up over night. After many years of experimentation I've found the right food to eat. I knew it was the right food because it didn't cause any acne.

Today I get compliments on how nice my skin looks. I rarely wash my face. I touch it when ever I want. Over the years I'm convinced that acne is caused by your diet. Not by bacteria. Not by hormones. Not lack of vitamins. But by the horrible food that exists in our supermmarkets and restuarants. Too many people in this country are overweight or have acne. Some are unfortunate to have both. But all this is preventable if we eat right. And its not hard or time consuming to make a peanut butter sandwich, steam cauliflower, cook rice, or cook vegetables. It just takes commitment and discipline.

For those who want to change their diet so that they don't have to depend on chemicals for clean skin you gave me the smile I now have on my face. Chemicals are harmful to your skin and overall well being. They will not stop or remove acne at its source by will only exist to remove the symptoms. Acne medication is like pharmaceutical drugs, if the drugs actually cured your problem those companies wouldn't keep making money off of you. The acne medication companies are just as evil as the pharmaceutical companies. As long as they suppress the truth that acne is caused by your diet and convince you that you must keep taking their medication they will get their money. They sell out their own people for an extra buck.

Do all the research you want. People who eat healthy don't get acne, its that simple.

Charles

That's great you cleared your skin and your diet is definitely better than most modern people, but it is far from perfect and probably won't completely clear most people of acne. It may have been enough to clear you, and we're happy about that, but I don't think anyone on here would claim a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or pasta or even most juice is healthy- and I know for a fact that if I had any of those I would break out.

Your conclusion that people who eat healthy get no acne and someone will clear up if they eat like you is overly simplified and just not true. Your intentions are admirable, but it seems like every other day someone comes on here claiming that their solution is the "end all" of acne. It always ends up maybe helping a few, but the fact is that a lot of people (myself included) have to change their diet even more...as well as change other things like sleeping habits.

You're dead on that bacteria is not the cause of acne but just another reaction/symptom to poor diet and overall health(which includes factors such as exercise, rest, stress etc).

In my opinion, you've also hit the target that Big Pharma and other large marketing companies will do anything to make a buck (or a billion)- including suppressing the truth and spreading lies. Even at the cost of millions of people getting sicker, being unhappy, or even dying. Though, I'm sure, many will pass us off as conspiracy theorist quacks...so I'll stop their.

Great to have another example of "cure through diet", though. :dance:

Edited by ryudoadema

In my opinion, you've also hit the target that Big Pharma and other large marketing companies will do anything to make a buck (or a billion)- including suppressing the truth and spreading lies. Even at the cost of millions of people getting sicker, being unhappy, or even dying. Though, I'm sure, many will pass us off as conspiracy theorist quacks...so I'll stop their.

Of course they will because chances are they post on this board. Viral marketers exist in full force and this is a massive forum with big influence.

Do all the research you want. People who eat healthy don't get acne, its that simple.

Charles

Wrong. While eating healthy does work for some and help, it does not work for everyone.

Edited by JayQ

Diet is only ONE of the causes of acne. And i'm pretty sure I have multiple causes because a change in my diet (such as elimination of dairy and junk foods) made a difference but not a huge one. You cant claim its that easy.

besides, I have read posts where people clear ___ years of acne by rubbing urine on their face...

I'm glad you found something that works for you - if only we were all so lucky.

Edited by Alex_09

Acne is caused by your Diet!

Stop eating fast food!

Stop eating corn products!

Stop eating raman noodles!

Stop eating junk food!

Stop eating donuts!

Stop eating subway!

Stop eating french fries!

Stop eating chipotle!

Stop eating candy!

Stop eating cake!

Stop eating soy!

Stop drinking pop!

Stop drinking milk!

Stop drinking beer! It may not cause acne but it makes you look like crap!

Start eating vegetables! All kinds! Strong variety!

Start eating fruits! All kinds! All varieties!

Start eating good breads! No fluffy bread!

Start eating good rice and pasta!

Start drinking water!

Start drinking juice!

Everything else in modesty!

If you cut out the food above and dominate your meals with the food below your acne will DISAPPEAR! Touch your face as much as you want! Acne is not caused by bacteria. Its caused by the food you eat!

If you eat healthy you will have no acne, higher energy, better feelings, better brain function, better physical strength, better healing, better smell, deeper meditation, and a better life! And more that I probably don't know of yet.

Source:

I've had acne for over 5 years. Nothing over the counter or prescribed by doctors could stop it! I made a decision to get rid of harmful chemicals that I put in my face or took orally. My skin cleared up over night. After many years of experimentation I've found the right food to eat. I knew it was the right food because it didn't cause any acne.

Today I get compliments on how nice my skin looks. I rarely wash my face. I touch it when ever I want. Over the years I'm convinced that acne is caused by your diet. Not by bacteria. Not by hormones. Not lack of vitamins. But by the horrible food that exists in our supermmarkets and restuarants. Too many people in this country are overweight or have acne. Some are unfortunate to have both. But all this is preventable if we eat right. And its not hard or time consuming to make a peanut butter sandwich, steam cauliflower, cook rice, or cook vegetables. It just takes commitment and discipline.

For those who want to change their diet so that they don't have to depend on chemicals for clean skin you gave me the smile I now have on my face. Chemicals are harmful to your skin and overall well being. They will not stop or remove acne at its source by will only exist to remove the symptoms. Acne medication is like pharmaceutical drugs, if the drugs actually cured your problem those companies wouldn't keep making money off of you. The acne medication companies are just as evil as the pharmaceutical companies. As long as they suppress the truth that acne is caused by your diet and convince you that you must keep taking their medication they will get their money. They sell out their own people for an extra buck.

If anyone has any comments, questions or concerns. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I will try to respond as quick as I can. I writing this to help everyone who suffering from this embarrasing condition. I love you all. Thank you for reading!

Charles

I have to agree with most of what you say, as diet has worked for me too to clear up my skin. Granted, I had to give it a few months to work, but it did. And I'd been on Accutane and stuff too to clear it up but it just came back.

I agree a better diet helps improve body odor and balance hormones, although I still eat Subway, just the low fat sandwiches, and I still put a bit of soy milk on my cereal (it doesn't seem to cause breakouts for me, guess I'm lucky that way.)

But it took me a while to realize it wasn't as simple as just cutting out fast food, milk and sugar.

I also had to cut out peanut butter because of the hydrogenated fat in it, as well as potatoes and oranges. I've also heard that fruits like papayas and mangoes can break you out, and I've heard others say that kiwis and bananas break them out. Some people get breakouts from wheat too.

So I guess it really is different for everyone.

Did I miss it or did you not mention meats at all?

I didn't mention meat because I'm still experimenting with that. I'm trying a meat free diet and I'm feeling amazing right now but its only been about a week so for.

i hate doctors who say diet dosent effect acne, its true, not only does drinking ice chocaltes and maccus encourages the acne, but you can actually feel the eeeekiness of your face after the consumption of them. but trust me not eating junk when your a teenager is easier said then done

i hate doctors who say diet dosent effect acne, its true, not only does drinking ice chocaltes and maccus encourages the acne, but you can actually feel the eeeekiness of your face after the consumption of them. but trust me not eating junk when your a teenager is easier said then done

it varies heaps i suppose. like i never eat junk food, i try and have as little sugar as possible and i dont have diary anymore. i keep hearing that if u cut out meat, even more acne will go. in reality tho, how much food can we really cut out...

people who dont eat meat often look sick and i dont want to be one of them :(

i heard someone got a full checkup, where they measure what foods your body cannot tolerate based upon a series of tests. it costs about a thousand bucks but helps once and for all.

Diet cured my acne, but my diet is different than the OP's.

To preface, I had extremely oily skin and chronic cystic acne that had gotten worse and worse over the course of 10 years. Changing my diet cleared my skin in about 6-8 weeks.

All of the foods I eat are very nutrient-dense. I check the nutrient profile of the foods that I eat and try to eat most of my daily value of vitamins in a given day through food (this is more difficult than you think). I eat eggs, dairy, fruit, vegetables (includes lots of spinach), meat, fish, nuts, small amounts of beans. Everything is essentially whole foods and organic. I don't eat lean proteins because they make me nauseous (ex. turkey, chicken breast, non-fat yogurt). For dairy I drink whole milk yogurt. milk and cheese. I also consume some goat and sheep milk products. For meat, I eat primarily grass-fed beef, duck, lamb, bacon, and dark meat chicken. For fats/oils in cooking, I only use butter, olive oil, bacon fat, and duck fat. I try to ensure all of the fat from cooking oils and meats have a healthy omega 3 to 6 ratio.

I don't eat grains (rice, wheat, oats, etc.), potatoes, juice, sugar, and processed foods.

I take the following supplements once a day: Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin D (5000 IU's), Probiotic, and Fish Oil. I also take N-acetyl cysteine at night to help "detox".

I wash my face gently with goat milk soap once a day in the shower. Sometimes at night I'll apply apple cider vinegar (Bragg's) to my face with a cotton pad.

I haven't felt or looked this good for 10 years since my acne started. I wake up in the morning and no longer have to worry about new acne. I no longer worry about my face being oily and shiny. I no longer put crazy chemicals on my face. I no longer worry about benzoyl peroxide bleaching my clothes and sheets. I no longer obsess about touching my face and washing my pillowcases. I've always been thin, but now I'm much leaner and toned with little exercise. Changing my diet has been a miracle.

This is what worked for me, though I know it won't help everybody. I hope some people can benefit from my method.

Edited by eatingclear