Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
californiaEstie

Amazing Cosmetics concealer

Any concealer could do that if you know how to wear it : P and the reviews on it are not anything special. I also think it's expensive for a 0.5oz bottle.

But your before and after pictures are pretty impressive. I'm glad that you found something you like so much : )

You're pretty, by the way!

Any concealer could do that if you know how to wear it : P and the reviews on it are not anything special. I also think it's expensive for a 0.5oz bottle.

But your before and after pictures are pretty impressive. I'm glad that you found something you like so much : )

You're pretty, by the way!

Thank you very much : }}

All I will argue on this count is that I have found it 4000x easier to get this result with this concealer. Other ones I have to try and try. And it's expensive, but it's very thick... one dot could concceal half your face. I use A LOT everyday and it lasts me like a year. But to each their own!

Edited by bek_cogent

The lady at Sephora said that it's really bad for acne-prone skin because it clogs pores like crazy. But if it works for you that's great because in general I heard it covers amazingly well.

Hm. It has never made me break out, I can say for a fact. Everyone's skin reacts differently so who knows- but I've had great experiences with it (and so have a lot of others). Non-comedogenic & comedogenic aren't really great terms to go by because in terms of the FDA, they don't REALLY mean much when it comes down to it. You have to find what works for your skin.

It is kind of expensive- BUT- it's the best one I have ever used. And it lasts for seriously a year. It's 42$. But the consistency is high quality and you only have to use a little speck for each bump/blemish. I use it everyday and it lasts me forever. So it's worth the price, rather than buying like 7 cheap concealers that don't work and being frustrated (and wasting more money).

I use this foundation :)

I apply the concealer with my fingers. I have used brushes before... I just think they aren't for me.

Which concealer is this? I couldn't find the name for some reason, maybe I'm not looking hard enough!!

Which concealer is this? I couldn't find the name for some reason, maybe I'm not looking hard enough!!

Haha sorry it's the title "Amazing Cosmetics" which sounds like a post title LMAO just realized that!

Haha sorry it's the title "Amazing Cosmetics" which sounds like a post title LMAO just realized that!

OH!! OMG.. haha.. I thought that was just the title of your post! Your skin looks flawless afterwards, and really dewy. I've been using everday minerals concealer for about a year now, but since they changed the formulation, i've been trying to find something else that works just as well. I agree with the whole buying 7 cheap concealers that you hate thing... I get so mad when I buy concealers and they end up being total crap/waste of $$$!

Also - what are you wearing on your lips in pic 2, I love it!! Is it a stain w/ a gloss on top? It looks really girly/summery!

Edited by smartie

OH!! OMG.. haha.. I thought that was just the title of your post! Your skin looks flawless afterwards, and really dewy. I've been using everday minerals concealer for about a year now, but since they changed the formulation, i've been trying to find something else that works just as well. I agree with the whole buying 7 cheap concealers that you hate thing... I get so mad when I buy concealers and they end up being total crap/waste of $$$!

Also - what are you wearing on your lips in pic 2, I love it!! Is it a stain w/ a gloss on top? It looks really girly/summery!

Thank you so much, I am glad you think so! I have heard about Everyday Minerals but never tried it. Everyone seems to like it! Seriously- crappy concealers are so IRRITATING. Because for me it's like the one thing I really need to work well, period. Cannot have mediocre concealers. Lol. Then everything else looks worse too. I like this one, yeah it's not a chalky concealer! Hate that, it's nice and dewy and blend-able :) Some people like the matte look, I like it too, but I prefer a more glowing finish.

Thank you!! :] It's a Lancome Juicy Tube lip gloss called "Coral Rush"! I love it for summer... I like to brighter and cheerier in the summer!

The lady at Sephora said that it's really bad for acne-prone skin because it clogs pores like crazy. But if it works for you that's great because in general I heard it covers amazingly well.

It is a miracle

I've used this for over a year. And it has really good coverage-no doubt. The cons: expensive and looks oily too quickly.

I've used this for over a year. And it has really good coverage-no doubt. The cons: expensive and looks oily too quickly.

What kind of powder do you use to set it?

I don't like the look with the powder on my skin, so I don't use it. When I have foundation, concealer and blush, adding a powder, too, seems to accentuate my imperfections and it is a bit much.

I don't like the look with the powder on my skin, so I don't use it. When I have foundation, concealer and blush, adding a powder, too, seems to accentuate my imperfections and it is a bit much.

Ohhhh okay. Yeah I think it's a good concealer to use with powder, or it would look a little shiny. Good coverage though foshooo :D