Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FoxyHound

TCA CROSS AND PEEL COMBO

I have wrote on other topics about this but i figuared Id start a new post just for the cross and peel together. I am planing in about 3 weeks to do TCA cross and a TCA peel together after I get back from vacation. I use to have really indented scars on my cheeks and I have done about 4 cross treatments over a 3 year period, look at the pic I uploaded, the scars you see on my cheek use to be very indented and sharp and after 4 cross treatments they have plumped up closer to the surface, I have to find my old before pic on another memory card from three years ago and ill upload it later but the recent pic I uploaded you can tell that the scars use to be sharp deep icepicks. I think its working great, I believe that about two more cross treatments i well almost have the scars to the surface of the skin. I am going to do my first TCA full face peel using 15% in three weeks, What I want to know is if i was going to do my first full face peel and a tca cross the same day what should I do first? Should I do the cross first than wait an hour than do the peel?

post-130127-1275667612_thumb.jpg

post-130127-1275667612_thumb.jpg

Edited by FoxyHound

You might want to consider a Jessner peel before the TCA. It's supposed to help the TCA penetrate deeper.