Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pursuit of happyness

this day will come,I believe that...

i know the feeling of every body here,may be acne scars change our life ,feeling and to be good person in future ,i cry so much coz this scars , it hurt me and make me so Depressed,it Affects in every thing in my life,but hope is the best thing in life and i believe that day will come ,with good skin and happy life, never lose your hope :angel:

i know the feeling of every body here,may be acne scars change our life ,feeling and to be good person in future ,i cry so much coz this scars , it hurt me and make me so Depressed,it Affects in every thing in my life,but hope is the best thing in life and i believe that day will come ,with good skin and happy life, never lose your hope :angel:

let's hope you're right!

Hope is a powerful thing.

You should never give up on anything in life.

But the most important thing to never give up on in life is accepting yourself for who you are.

Fraz_2010,

i agree with you ,the first bad thing from acne scars, make you like crazy, don't know your self and what i am, and give you different shapes in mirror :cry: ,i faced all this things many times ,with life full of problems from my parents and in my College,till hate my self and every thing but i want happiness and to be great thing, that is not easy, but not impossible..

Ah so Positive, and agree It certainly put a twist in the works for me. I used to be a Vain and generally self-absorbed person. Acne / scars etc that changed me, it made me realize what was most important in my life, and appreciate others more than I ever did.

I learnt to embrace my flaws, accepting the ones I could not change.

So yes in a way it does make you a good person, Hope is something I truly thought never could possibly exist for me or that I deserved. but life has a way in sometimes showing you otherwise.

Hope is a powerful thing.

You should never give up on anything in life.

But the most important thing to never give up on in life is accepting yourself for who you are.

So True! ;)

I wish I could accept myself for who I truly am, but it's about the little steps we take that count towards reaching our final destination in our lives(no not death!) . Mine is Overcoming my greatest fear and being comfortable in my own skin again

Thanks for saying this though, made me think

JJ

Edited by Durbaniter~Zitigated

You have to keep believing. You can't give up. No matter how hard it hurts, you have to keep on trying. My skin has been exceptionally clear a couple of times before, so I know it's possible to beat acne! It's just finding out how!

Ah so Positive, and agree It certainly put a twist in the works for me. I used to be a Vain and generally self-absorbed person. Acne / scars etc that changed me, it made me realize what was most important in my life, and appreciate others more than I ever did.

I think I still am *sigh*

I'll never give up hope, because i find it unreal for a person to have to live like this for their whole life. I just dont believe it can last that long. I guess my skin is in a point where their is definitely hope to have it back to at least 90% normal, so i know that alot of people have it much worse than i do.

A wise old fella once told me his words of wisdom (look at my sig), and ive always stuck by it. I hope you all can too.

scars can go away, it just depends on what scars you have. Obviously you need alot of money alongside that, but hey, life>money.

hope is hope....but scars are scars, and they won't go away :/

no acne scars not impossible thing to go,but it need A lot of money,may be if i am rich

person, may be never enter that site,and make every thing to scars with my money,

with money,every thing is easy . so be strong and collect money to be happy,scars can affect you so much in make money, i know that, but say to yourself that day without worse scars will become the best day ever in my life , can Record in the history :) ,that day Deserves any thing from us,don't loss your hope never....

I think I still am *sigh*

Don't then! don't dwell on the negativity. focus on what's important in your life and learn to open up. "true change comes from within when an act of selflessness is performed" as some wise person once told me. I think maybe for you to stop being vain, you need to let go and step outside the box, as an outsider looking in. if that makes sense to you?

I'll never give up hope, because i find it unreal for a person to have to live like this for their whole life. I just dont believe it can last that long. I guess my skin is in a point where their is definitely hope to have it back to at least 90% normal, so i know that alot of people have it much worse than i do.

A wise old fella once told me his words of wisdom (look at my sig), and ive always stuck by it. I hope you all can too.

I love your Signature, and it's true too.

hope is hope....but scars are scars, and they won't go away :/

Never give up hoping! if you are Really serious about getting rid of your scars

I highly Suggest looking into something called

MSM >> Methylsulfonylmethane;

"MSM is promoted as a natural source of sulfur by the supplement and health food industry"

So, It Is a healthy and completely Safe substance to take/ use atopically.

Do some research. I'm taking mine now and getting the Powder in 2 weeks time.

It's relatively inexpensive. and if you're smart Getting the Right type that Suits you best,

you'll begin to see the benefits taking place.

Good Luck!

Well I dont think I'm as selfish I once was. acne taught me a lesson. But there are still some moments. Like when I am at school and I see a couple holding hands. My initial response is anger or hatred or jealousy or sadness - I cant explain it (maybe its a combination of all these). I would dislike them so much for them being happy and having what I wish I could have. then I catch myself and it sort of goes away.

Edited by Alex_09

Well I dont think I'm as selfish I once was. acne taught me a lesson. But there are still some moments. Like when I am at school and I see a couple holding hands. My initial response is anger or hatred or jealousy or sadness - I cant explain it (maybe its a combination of all these). I would dislike them so much for them being happy and having what I wish I could have. then I catch myself and it sort of goes away.

Ah, I'm sorry about that man. I think we all go through that stage sometimes.

I felt that way too, but mine was more indirectly (in a round about way) pointed at myself. I had to learn to overcome those feelings of rage and resentment.

I think it stemmed from my folks split and being forced to relocate to a foreign country, leaving behind all my friends, family and comforts i'd grown to love.

at first I felt alienated and betrayed, But as time has moved on and i've allowed the healing to take place, the hurt, anger and seething resentment towards others have slowly faded. I don't hate my Dad anymore. I no longer blame the world for my troubles. I think I have conquered my anger. so now it's just one more baby step to take before reaching my final destination in my pursuit of complete bliss.

It's hard, and I know it will probably take more effort and time for you to see it, but know that someday it could get better. you may look back someday and reflect positively upon your life.

who knows.

Take care and hope things change for the best!

JJ

Edited by Durbaniter~Zitigated