Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kevnea

Anyone recommend a good SPF moisturiser available here in the UK?

Hello all, I have started using AHA in with the Regimen, my face is burning from being in the sun for like an hour. Can anyone please recommend a good SPF moisturiser available here in the UK (from Boots would be ideal as there is one right near where I live).?

Please help as it is meant to be very sunny here in the UK tomorrow and I don't want to avoid the sun another day.

Cheers x

Eucerin Hydro Protect with SPF15, available from Boots online and larger Boots shops

Eucerin Hydro Protect with SPF15, available from Boots online and larger Boots shops

Hey thanks, I've heard Dan raving about Zinc Oxide, I don't suppose you know if this has it in. I've just looked at Boots online it's pretty steep for the size of the container it's in - how long does it last, how often do you apply it?

21 questions I know ! :)

Thanks for your help.

Hey thanks, I've heard Dan raving about Zinc Oxide, I don't suppose you know if this has it in. I've just looked at Boots online it's pretty steep for the size of the container it's in - how long does it last, how often do you apply it?

21 questions I know ! :)

Thanks for your help.

No its not zinc oxide based, though has never broken me out, has not got avobenzone in it which is what you want to avoid in an spf as it can trigger acne outbreaks. Your right it is quite expensive, its lasts me about 5 weeks using it morning and evening, though you can of course just use it am for spf protection and a cheaper non spf moisturiser in the evening.

Just to warn you its quite thick and takes a while to fully absorb, but it hydrates brilliantly. If dry skin is not an problem for you then try you might try something lighter, in which case Olay Complete Day Cream with SPF 15 is a good alternative, and only about £6 from Boots