Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iekozz

Just started the regimen - Some questions

Hey all,

I just started the regimen today. (Got it via UPS). I have the regimen starter kit, the oil and the AHA+. So, I should be all good to go. I do have a few questions for which I didden't really find an asnwer on the site.

I've looked at all the pages too many times, and I think I got it right this time. If I understand it correctly, the regimen works like this:

1) After the shower, apply the cleanser in under 10 seconds and then let it dry for 10-15 minutes.

2) Apply the BP really gently. Start with a small amount and icrease that to two full pumps in 4 weeks.

3) Inmiddently after that, apply the moisturizer just like you would apply the BP. Add 6 drops of the oil for a really good feeling.

Just to make sure; Am I doing this the right way?

Then I have a few questions also:

1) When should I start on the AHA+ stuff, how should I use it and at which step?

I got another question too but I forgot it, will come back to it asap.

Thanks!

Iekozz

Cleanse your face gently either at the sink or in the shower. Once you're done, give your skin 5-15 minutes to thoroughly dry. Then apply a small amount of BP, and gently movie it around your face while it absorbs (you can see how much BP to apply here.). After you apply the BP, wait another 5-15 minutes to allow the BP to absorb fully before applying the moisturizer.

You can print out this checklist to bring into the bathroom with you.

You can add the AHA in once you've been on The Regimen for about a month and your skin has had time to adjust to the full amount of BP. Until then, just use the three Regimen steps (cleanser, BP, and regular moisturizer).

Good luck. : )

Glad I checked it then. Now I'm waiting for the BP to dry now. (Drying as I type this). Thanks for the advice :)