Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeAntonio

Anyone still take Glucomannan?

I know this was a big thing on here 2 years ago. I know Chrisaus was one of the main people leading the movement. Just wondering if anyone is still taking it with meals?

I know this was a big thing on here 2 years ago. I know Chrisaus was one of the main people leading the movement. Just wondering if anyone is still taking it with meals?

Yeah I stopped for a month and acne got a little out of hand around my neck area so I got back on it again and am still taking it daily. I found an awesome combo is glucom and a small handful of armonds. In my experience it bests counters breads and rice but not so much bacon and dairy.

Yeah I stopped for a month and acne got a little out of hand around my neck area so I got back on it again and am still taking it daily. I found an awesome combo is glucom and a small handful of armonds. In my experience it bests counters breads and rice but not so much bacon and dairy.

what about pizza? Ive been reading that glucomannan is good for hyperthyroidism which I have so I cant really go wrong with taking it. Do you mean you cant eat pizza or just you cant drink milk still?

Also waht did you mean by hadnful of gluco + armonds? What is armonds.

Thanks.

Yeah sorry I meant almonds. For me pizza is a funny one. If the pizza is loaded with garlic and onions etc then it doesn't cause problems. Garlic is also a great counter to pimples.

I bought and ordered this long ago but never used it. Idk why i just felt like i would be wasting my time with it once it arrived. Still in my cabinet sealed up.

I bought and ordered this long ago but never used it. Idk why i just felt like i would be wasting my time with it once it arrived. Still in my cabinet sealed up.

dont you have hyperthyroidism? if nothing else there is a link stating that gluco takes out the excess thyroid hormone that spills into the gut and lowers the t3 and t4. cant go wrong really.

dont you have hyperthyroidism? if nothing else there is a link stating that gluco takes out the excess thyroid hormone that spills into the gut and lowers the t3 and t4. cant go wrong really.

No i am in the hypo stage right now and hopefully next month it will be normal. I was diagnosed with thyroiditis which takes a cycle of hyper and hypo before becoming normal again.