Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JayQ

Acne?Folliculitis?

Ok well this is what i always fn get over and over again. Now my phone for some reason when i uploaded these pics on the computer made them not look so bad, it like took out a lot of the redness somehow. It does not look like that in any mirror i look at. I look 10x worse trust me. Hell even these pics look horrible. I haven't shaved for the night either so the stubble covers up a lot of the redness.

Anyway i been using clindagel 1% as a topical so far and thats it. The huge ass whitehead was just a red pustule this morning and when i apply clindagel it makes it come to a head real quick so got to be a work walking around with this disgusting thing all day. Awesome stuff. I have not taken bactrim yet i am a little weary of it, as i am with any antibiotic. I am thinking of trying probiotics first.

As for the rest of the pics you can see a few on lower chin and there is redness all thru there, like i said cam to computer was generous to me. You can see the discoloration/hyperpigmentation though from all the active breakouts that always pop up. Couple healing next to bottom lip. I can not stand looking like shit like this all the time and want this to go away so bad. Just wish i knew what it really was. What is your guys thoughts? I really hate posting pics like this but hell we are all in it together so there ya go........ :sick:

post-104326-1275611169_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611175_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611182_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611187_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611169_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611175_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611182_thumb.jpg

post-104326-1275611187_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayQ

I don't actually have any helpful input but I've read alot of your posts saying how fed up you are and whatnot and I was expecting your skin to be really bad. It's actually like...really clear dude. The chin area needs a tiny bit of work but other than that dude...fuck. Let's switch skin, lol.

I don't actually have any helpful input but I've read alot of your posts saying how fed up you are and whatnot and I was expecting your skin to be really bad. It's actually like...really clear dude. The chin area needs a tiny bit of work but other than that dude...fuck. Let's switch skin, lol.

Ya i get told this by my doc too, but that is the thing i dont ever compare myself to others acne. Just compare myself how i use to be which was perfectly clear, not a single blemish or a constant problem at least.

Ya i get told this by my doc too, but that is the thing i dont ever compare myself to others acne. Just compare myself how i use to be which was perfectly clear, not a single blemish or a constant problem at least.

Look at it now, this is after shaving and showering. Really shows how bad it is, especially all the shit i get near my fn lip line. Im seriously about to say fk it asnd start taking bactrim this weekend and order some probiotics as well and just take it when it gets here or after my course. I just am tired of this every fn day.

So nasty looking :sick:

Nevermind says at attachment limit :(

Edited by JayQ