Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noto214

So I've decided to try the regimen!

After much debate, trial and error with OTC products, and all of them little to no avail, I'm going to try dans regimen. My acne has progressively gotten worse over the past few months. I've always had mild acne, mostly blackheads and clogged pores, but as of late it's gotten a bit worse. It's now to the point where I have a good 2-3 new pimples a day. If they arent there in the morning I can feel them forming. Its nowhere near as bad as some people's but the fact remains it's still there. I just want to stop it before it gets out of control.

I also have a bit of an issue with body acne. My back has about 4-5 red bumps right now, and has many many clogged pores and tiny red bumps across my shoulders and back alike.

As well as the backs of my upper arms have many clogged pores. Obviously those are less noticable but they still bother me.

Overall I'd say my acne is Mild-Moderate depending on the day. I just really want to be able to go to the beach this summer and my back acne is embarrassing to me. There are 2-3 bigger red bumps that stick out like a sore thumb. They arent cysts or pustules...just big inflamed pimples. My face is normally the same, just red inflamed areas, with the occasional whitehead that I manually get rid of :)....BUT many many blackheads and clogged pores on my face.

Overall I'm going to be treating face and body acne during the regimen, and I hope it works for me as well as it has for others. I'll most likely keep a log with pictures once Dans BP comes in. Feel free to follow my log and support is greatly appreciated.

Stay strong everyone were all here for the same reason.

Best of wishes.

That's awesome. I decided to buy the alternative BP while I wait for Dans. I bought just a single tube of the Neutragena BP as listed in the alternatives. I'm going to use a little on my back and a little on the face for 3-4 days until Dans BP gets here. I hope the switch of products wont have a negative effect. My backs generally good at handling almost anything its the face I'm worried about. I'm gonna post a picture of my face acne so you guys can elaborate on how well the regimen might work for me.

These are some pictures of me, and I will post 2 more. My face you cant really see, but I have a TON of clogged pores and above my upper lip 3-4 small red pimples at the time.

I tried to get closer to my face. Many of you have acne worse then me, i know this. That isnt the issue so don't tell me ohhhh nothings there :). If you saw me face to face I promise you could see how bad my skin is. Clogged pores everywhere, little bumps all over. Its like a battleground of blackheads, clogged pores, and red bumps in random places.