Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, so last friday i started the regimen. At first my skin was extremely red and irritated, and then this monday my skin started drying out and peeling. I need to wear makeup, so i decided i wasnt going to be able to live with the dry skin, even if it meant acne. So..i have decided to only do the regimen on my acne that is really bad (cysts .. i will do the regimen on my cheekbone area) . The rest of my acne is non inflamed or just very sporatic pimples. So yeah , thats my decision!

You should really try to stick with it for the three months!! You'll be so glad you did. The peeling is the same as one after a bad sun burn -- once it's over you have your old skin back. Just keep it really moisturized and try the jojoba oil massage/mask if you really can't stand it. I also use a big of liquid glycerin in my moisturizer at night - it's a king that says it's for sunburns and minor skin irritations and it really helped take care of the peeking and redness.

Good luck!

More than understand you on this one. That was the whole reason I quit the regimen, too much flaking, redness, and irritation. And I gave it over a year too....