Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello! I just bought my 11 year old daughter Max Clarity and was wondering if it's safe for her skin. I also was wondering if she'll need to continue using it after her acne clears up, and if she does stop will it worsen? Her acne is mostly mild and all is just on her T-zone area, will this work for that sort? I know, questions and questions! Haha, anyways my last question is - did this work for you?

No need to post twice. I haven't used max clarity but I know a lot about skin (thanks to a few years on this site). There is no cure for acne, anything your daughter uses, she will need to use until her body stops naturally producing acne. I'm not sure how much searching you've done on this site, but there are some huge threads about max clarity, just type it into the search option. Every1's skin is different, you will never know if something works or not until you've tried it. However, the ingredients in MC (BP and SA) will work for that sort (well, theoretically of course). Read the big max clarity threads and also check out the review section of this website. It should be "safe" for her skin unless she happens to be allergic to the ingredients: excessive redness, swelling, itchyness, unbearable symptoms are signs of this. Good luck