Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeFo

Q: Are these hyperpigmentation marks? Cause they fkin hurt

These past few days I have been developing some crazy redness around my mouth area

They feel like rashes because the acne is still there and they itch/dry up if I don't moisturize the area.

Has anyone ever had these? What is the fastest way to get rid of them? Ice did not really help.

I have a job interview tomorrow so any help would be greatly appreciated. I look like a fool right now

post-111219-1275591543_thumb.jpg

post-111219-1275591543_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeFo

These past few days I have been developing some crazy redness around my mouth area

They feel like rashes because the acne is still there and they itch/dry up if I don't moisturize the area.

Has anyone ever had these? What is the fastest way to get rid of them? Ice did not really help.

I have a job interview tomorrow so any help would be greatly appreciated. I look like a fool right now

Can I see a clearer pic? I dont wanna freak out out, but they miiiiiiiight be impetigo blisters.

Yeah, I agree that it's really hard to tell with that photo but to me they don't look like hyperpigmentation marks.

Can I see a clearer pic? I dont wanna freak out out, but they miiiiiiiight be impetigo blisters.

Ya the picture is to blurry but i seriously doubt its impetigo. Impetigo gives off a yellow looking blister, they are more yellow than red. All i can see is inflammation and redness.

Edited by JayQ

is that the only place you have those sorta bumps? that would give the impression that something you used to shave with or however you shaved irritated the area and caused some of the acne.