Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ramzey

Dans BP has failed me...

I've had body acne for years now, moderate mostly. Tried everything under the sun, every topical and all antibiotics (which I became immune to).

I've used BP in the past, Panoxyl to be precise, it has always worked but after a week my skin cannot take it anymore so no good for long term use. Also tried Quinoderm (UK brand of 10% BP) which is a cream based BP, this does not irritate my skin but also does not work.

I bought Dan's BP expecting it to work reading all the reviews, so I ordered a big batch of it from teh States, which was money down the drain. Dan's BP is very nice, extremely mild and does not cause skin irritation whatsoever, and thats the problem, its too mild.....using it has actually just made my acne worse than before. I use it properly, shower, dry off, then apply bucketloads of the stuff, wait for it to dry and dress.

It's almost as if for me at least, mild BP's, ones which are kind to the skin like Dans and Quinoderm do not work, whereas Panoxyl which nearly burns my skin works great but cannot be used for more than 2 weeks.

Anyone else had this? Im so gutted, it was my last hope and it has failed me.