Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoldenBoy2443

How i delt with the sadness. PLEASE READ!

Hey everyone!

Well ive had acne for 3+ years and im in highschool and it sucks.Im all shy and my self esteem had hit rock bottom to the point where i had only 2 good friends and i would hang out in the library evry lunch. Untill i realized the only thing that helped my loniliness was MUSIC. For me specifically MELODIC DEATH METAL! Metal for me gave me a sense of power and hope. It gave me a feeling that im better than all those popular happy acne free snobby students. And so i cared less of what people thought of me and just lived my life. And its worked out for me so i would recommend music to any sufferer out there. It will neve judge you, make fun of you, cast you away. Its kinda of funny though cuz im mexican and dress normal and everyone is suprised i listen to that stuff!lol. But if you do feel depressed Metal will heal your loniliness. Heres a list of my favorite bands: (You might not like them but i do and thats all that matters)

Kalmah

Mors Principium Est

Sylosis

Dark Tranquility

Be'Lakor

I'm happy that you've found a way to deal with your acne. I think that's a huge point to make... at some point you have to accept and love yourself for the way you are. But in the meantime, why not find passions along the way? =)

that's what im talkin bout baby yeeeeeeuh!

eventhough listening to sad / heartfelt / soul bleeding melodies are tempting.. because you want to enhance your sadness associated with acne, just.. doN'T listen to them! Listen to power music, like tupac rap or death metal or pokemon intro music.. I dont know!! alright, anything that makes you feel gooed.

sadness --> lack of facial expression --> facial tension --> skin stress = acne trigger.

Hey everyone!

Well ive had acne for 3+ years and im in highschool and it sucks.Im all shy and my self esteem had hit rock bottom to the point where i had only 2 good friends and i would hang out in the library evry lunch. Untill i realized the only thing that helped my loniliness was MUSIC. For me specifically MELODIC DEATH METAL! Metal for me gave me a sense of power and hope. It gave me a feeling that im better than all those popular happy acne free snobby students. And so i cared less of what people thought of me and just lived my life. And its worked out for me so i would recommend music to any sufferer out there. It will neve judge you, make fun of you, cast you away. Its kinda of funny though cuz im mexican and dress normal and everyone is suprised i listen to that stuff!lol. But if you do feel depressed Metal will heal your loniliness. Heres a list of my favorite bands: (You might not like them but i do and thats all that matters)

Kalmah

Mors Principium Est

Sylosis

Dark Tranquility

Be'Lakor

Woooo-hahaha. I only hung out in the library and had 2 friends too! Twinsies!