Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wsx

Please Read...

Yah, I'm done with this site. Too many theories, opinions and beliefs of what does and doesn't cause acne. And it's mainly in this specific forum where I've just been stressed!

You say: masturbation, diet, sun, exercise, washing your face, among various other things cause/doesn't cause acne.

Well, explain this to me: I have friends who eat the worst foods ever produced, never wash their face, masturbate all the time and are never out in the sun, and never get any exercise. Guess what? They have NO ACNE AT ALL.

On the flip side, I have friends who eat extremely healthy, barely ever or never masturbate, wash their face every day, go out in the sun and get exercise plenty, and yeah, you guessed it, they have TONS OF ACNE.

I have realized that we are completely altering our LIVES for acne. We are doing things that we never would have done. It's just stupid to me. I'm done stressing out over all of these goddamned theories and beliefs, I have tried some, it does nothing. It really doesn't. Acne is just part of life, everyone gets acne. The lucky ones get it as a light case, the unlucky ones get the severe acne. Some people might get one tiny pimple a year, some people might get a thousand pimples a year. Hell, my acne isn't even bad. I don't know why I thought it was. I have quite a light case of it.

So yeah, that's my rant. I'm done. Wash your face, back, neck, whatever every day and drink water. Your acne will clear up. Get angry at me, insult me, rant on about how wrong I am, I really just don't care anymore. I'm going to go live my life, and if acne is coming along for the ride, so be it. I totally regret joining this site, I'm pretty sure my acne has gotten worse from all the stress and totally bizarre and crazy things I have tried. Like seriously, completely stopping masturbating and drinking milk? Sudden changes like that most likely make your body more unhealthy than healthy! And milk is one of the healthiest things to drink.

Yeah, see yah guys. I hope I've made some of you wake up and realize sitting on a website all day being depressed about red marks is a waste of your life. So, again, do your worst. I honestly don't care. I'll be out having fun while you cry that I pushed all of you off the pedestal you put yourselves on.

Goodluck and have a good life.

- Guy that will be having more fun than you :angel:

Yah, I'm done with this site. Too many theories, opinions and beliefs of what does and doesn't cause acne. And it's mainly in this specific forum where I've just been stressed!

You say: masturbation, diet, sun, exercise, washing your face, among various other things cause/doesn't cause acne.

Well, explain this to me: I have friends who eat the worst foods ever produced, never wash their face, masturbate all the time and are never out in the sun, and never get any exercise. Guess what? They have NO ACNE AT ALL.

On the flip side, I have friends who eat extremely healthy, barely ever or never masturbate, wash their face every day, go out in the sun and get exercise plenty, and yeah, you guessed it, they have TONS OF ACNE.

I have realized that we are completely altering our LIVES for acne. We are doing things that we never would have done. It's just stupid to me. I'm done stressing out over all of these goddamned theories and beliefs, I have tried some, it does nothing. It really doesn't. Acne is just part of life, everyone gets acne. The lucky ones get it as a light case, the unlucky ones get the severe acne. Some people might get one tiny pimple a year, some people might get a thousand pimples a year. Hell, my acne isn't even bad. I don't know why I thought it was. I have quite a light case of it.

So yeah, that's my rant. I'm done. Wash your face, back, neck, whatever every day and drink water. Your acne will clear up. Get angry at me, insult me, rant on about how wrong I am, I really just don't care anymore. I'm going to go live my life, and if acne is coming along for the ride, so be it. I totally regret joining this site, I'm pretty sure my acne has gotten worse from all the stress and totally bizarre and crazy things I have tried. Like seriously, completely stopping masturbating and drinking milk? Sudden changes like that most likely make your body more unhealthy than healthy! And milk is one of the healthiest things to drink.

Yeah, see yah guys. I hope I've made some of you wake up and realize sitting on a website all day being depressed about red marks is a waste of your life. So, again, do your worst. I honestly don't care. I'll be out having fun while you cry that I pushed all of you off the pedestal you put yourselves on.

best post ever. Seriously.

wow first of all your a jerk... :boohoo:

second of all i do egree with you in the part that you say people think is diet that is masturbation ect...but the thing is that nobody really knows...so they try crazy things in desperation...wich dont work...i also got mad at people when they would say diet causes acne masturbation causes acne...i was fuck that ..im gonna do watever...and i started following the regimen and not really worrying about my diet ...and no im almost 100 percent clear except for redmarks...

but you said something you should of never said like this website is a waste of time and that is shit ..well if it wasent for this website i probaly would of had severe acne by now...and not going to school but because of this website i have daily support from people at whatever time i want to post ...wich i dont have in real life..and i think the reason your saying all of this is because your probably clear or your acne is really minor in that case i advise you get the @#[email protected]#%@# of this website if you dont like it you piece of [email protected]#$#@[email protected]#%

How do you figure?

There's only a couple of things of value in it. Like this:

"sitting on a website all day being depressed about red marks is a waste of your life. "

Yeah. So just don't do that. Use your brain and logic to gather information rather than freaking out about everything.

And this remark is downright stupid and insulting:

'Wash your face, back, neck, whatever every day and drink water. Your acne will clear up'

That is completely untrue for most of us here. Do you really think that we haven't done that? I mean, that's what my mother who never had a pimple in her life always said. Of course I did that, and no, it didn't clear me. I didn't get acne because I was dirty.

And this remark is just plain funny:

'I'll be out having fun while you cry that I pushed all of you off the pedestal you put yourselves on.'

LOL. Whose crying? And what makes you think you struck some kind of blow to us? We are accustomed to being surrounded by ignorance.

Oh yeah, and milk is one of the most common food intolerances. Like in the top 2. So no, it's not the most healthy thing to drink, especially for those that are intolerant to it. Water, teas, water with lemon, etc are the healthiest things to drinks.

Besides, someone rants like this about once a month. This is so far from 'the best post ever.' Seriously. This person is so foolish if he/she stressed and cried over trying 'bizarre things' rather than using intelligence. Just one more person wanting to remain ignorant.

I haven't altered my life for acne, I've altered my life for health. I eat and live the way a human is supposed to. Thanks to my acne (and my ex-husbands's lifestyle induced diabetes) I learned just how bad the crap in our industrialized food system and lifestyle habits are. And I'm not the slightest bit depressed or stressed out. I plan to live a long and healthy life rather than be one of the sickly miserable masses.

Acne is part of life, just like all kinds of other lifestyle aggravating conditions and what you do/eat does lead to/worsen or reduce/reverse/prevent those conditions. And guess what, it's the same diet and lifestyle habits that affect acne as all those other conditions that will kill you.

Edited by alternativista

LOL. Most of us in this forum are actually clear, so I doubt he has even read much at all.

Yeah, I consider acne a gift because i've learned so much and improved my life in so many ways. Still learning too.

excellent post. And he is right, partly, you may die tomorrow, so enjoy what you got before everything crumbles. Perfection may never be acheived long term but you are never in the wrong for the desire to end suffering, yet we must never suffer more then necessary, by excessively wanting perfection.

But im betting he just wont FORGET about acne, it isnt that simple unless you have a minor case. Serious cases will just not forget about it, do your best to forget though. do your best to remember what is good in life.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

More power to you if you can follow through with this, I guess my vanity wont allow me to just be "whatever" about my appearance but if you can get through it then props to you because I know that I cant

Good luck.

I deleted this site from my bookmarks yesterday. Enough said. I got way too obsessed about it. It's a witch circle that you can't get out of. I believe the mind has a big part in this.

I just threw it all out of my head and stopped caring. I didn't even wash my face everyday. I stopped using all cleansers, moisturizers etc. What happened? I'm clear. lol. I am 100% into bodybuilding now, but still visit this site for tips on health...

How do you figure?

"sitting on a website all day being depressed about red marks is a waste of your life. "

Yeah. So don't do that. Use your brain and logic to gather information rather than freaking out about everything.

I haven't altered my life for acne, I've altered my life for health. I eat and live the way a human is supposed to. Thanks to my acne (and my ex-husbands's lifestyle induced diabetes) I learned just how bad the crap in our industrialized food system and lifestyle habits are. And I'm not the slightest bit depressed or stressed out. I plan to live a long and healthy life rather than be one of the sickly miserable masses.

Acne is part of life, just like all kinds of other lifestyle aggravating conditions and what you do/eat does lead to/worsen or reduce/reverse/prevent those conditions.

'Wash your face, back, neck, whatever every day and drink water. Your acne will clear up'

That is completely untrue for most of us here. Do you really think that we haven't done that. I mean, that's what my mother who never had a pimple in her life always said. Of course I did that, and no, it didn't clear me. I don't get acne because I am dirty.

'I'll be out having fun while you cry that I pushed all of you off the pedestal you put yourselves on.'

Oh yeah, and milk is one of the most common food intolerances. Like in the top 2. So no, it's not the most healthy thing to drink, especially for those that are intolerant to it. Water, teas, water with lemon, etc are the healthiest things to drinks.

Besides, someone rants like this about once a month. This is so far from 'the best post ever.' Seriously. This person is so foolish if he/she stressed and cried over trying 'bizarre things' rather than using intelligence. Just one more person wanting to remain ignorant.

Because this person has an excellent point. You see some people hear who eat only fruits, vegetables, and meat, and spend endless hours researching things like how green tea may slightly factor into carb malabsorption or other tiny minute details, and frankly it's depressing. You can tell yourself 30 ways to sunday that you're doing it for your health, but if you saw no improvement in your acne you'd be angry and bitter and would probably stop the crazy diets and insane supplementation. We let acne consume us here.

LOL hahaahhaahah oh man.

It's called genetics dude :] Some people are more prone to acne than others ... obviously. Go envy those who have it good -- but then again they probably have some other problem like migraines from all that sugar.

:lol: go on and drink your milk. If you have ever been to a dairy farm like I have you wouldnt go near it with a ten foot pole.

But you are right with the whole stressing out thing. None of this stuff stresses me out though :sleep: maybe you were taking it to the extreme and doing too much at once. Sorry to hear you give up but all we do here is to try to help one another. Some people have cleared up by avoiding dairy, cleaning up their diet, not masturbating, going vegan, using shampoo... Its gonna be different for everyone. So long as you dont take it over the top and moderate yourself you can still keep your sanity. For example: I went to starbucks yesterday and I liked it! But am I going to go to starbucks every other day like I used to? No.

Unless you become invisible I just dont see how you can completely forget about acne. And I cant see you having so much fun with that defeatist attitude...

Edited by Alex_09

:lol: go on and drink your milk. If you have ever been to a dairy farm like I have you wouldnt go near it with a ten foot pole.

But you are right with the whole stressing out thing. None of this stuff stresses me out though :sleep: maybe you were taking it to the extreme and doing too much at once. Sorry to hear you give up but all we do here is to try to help one another. Some people have cleared up by avoiding dairy, cleaning up their diet, not masturbating, going vegan, using shampoo... Its gonna be different for everyone.

agree 100% :angel:

Because this person has an excellent point...We let acne consume us here.

So don't. You can't just make informed decisions? Why is it so all or nothing? Why is everyone so extreme?

I seek out info and use it wisely. It doesn't consume me at all.

Yes, he made one point in a post otherwise filled with stupidity. And it's a point made over and over here in far more useful posts than this. And I never get why people applaud any of those posts. It's obvious you shouldn't stress out and let it consume you.

Edited by alternativista

Lol, milk ACTUALLY causes acne (as in, it's been scientifically proven to cause it). Believe me, I'm the first one to call most of the theories on this subforum crap, but the milk-acne relationship definitely exists.

Also, the argument that 'so and so' doesn't cause acne because people who do so and so don't get acne isn't valid, at all. We are trying to say that so and so causes acne ONLY in people already susceptible to acne, who are gentically prone to it. Not everyone in the general populace.

This is the only place I have found dedicated to people with acne that I can come to. I don't think it's ridiculous at all. There is nowhere else for me to go and I believe a lot of other people feel the same way. No one is trying to make you feel that way... so take your negative energy and gtfo :)

Yeah. For lazy guys that always want the easy solution is difficult. If you don't understand acne, it will be hard for you to get better.

You are right in one thing though, so many theories, so many stuff we need to use ... but that's the way it is. Acne have no solution yet. I'm trying though to use the less things I can and I am almost clean.

:-P

-I'm somewhat sad that I am acknowledging this thread with a reply....

yes he makes a point with the whole not obsessing thing, but assuming that everyone here is obsessed and this site is there life is sure to aggrivate people- and he knew it!

-Just because you were obsessed doesn't make everyone else here pathetic, we are more than able to live normal lives outside of this site while still checking in here and there to gain knowledge and perspective

Wash your face, back, neck, whatever every day and drink water. Your acne will clear up.

This is the only place I have found dedicated to people with acne that I can come to. I don't think it's ridiculous at all. There is nowhere else for me to go and I believe a lot of other people feel the same way. No one is trying to make you feel that way... so take your negative energy and gtfo :)

bek last time i said gtfo i almost got banned so just be careful :D

But you are right with the whole stressing out thing. None of this stuff stresses me out though :sleep: maybe you were taking it to the extreme and doing too much at once. Sorry to hear you give up but all we do here is to try to help one another. Some people have cleared up by avoiding dairy, cleaning up their diet, not masturbating, going vegan, using shampoo... Its gonna be different for everyone. So long as you dont take it over the top and moderate yourself you can still keep your sanity. For example: I went to starbucks yesterday and I liked it! But am I going to go to starbucks every other day like I used to? No.

Unless you become invisible I just dont see how you can completely forget about acne. And I cant see you having so much fun with that defeatist attitude...

I'm just curious, what did you see on that farm that turned you off of it so much? I was raised in a family that was great friends with dairy farmers, so I've seen dairy farming firsthand. Nothing horrifying....

Such a defeatest attitude. It's like someone handing you a toolbox to help you fix your faulty car and you tried 3 or 4 screwdrivers that didn't fit and now your throwing a tantrum at the person who gave you the toolbox but the thing is he can't hear your wimpering cos he is too busy

slaying two blondes at once as his reward for mastering the mechanics of the toolbox.

I just feel so sorry for the OP and this site is a great place for knowledge thanks to people like alternavista! I will never stop visiting this site!

How do you figure?

Yeah. So just don't do that. Use your brain and logic to gather information rather than freaking out about everything.

That is completely untrue for most of us here. Do you really think that we haven't done that? I mean, that's what my mother who never had a pimple in her life always said. Of course I did that, and no, it didn't clear me. I didn't get acne because I was dirty.

LOL. Whose crying? And what makes you think you struck some kind of blow to us? We are accustomed to being surrounded by ignorance.

Acne is part of life, just like all kinds of other lifestyle aggravating conditions and what you do/eat does lead to/worsen or reduce/reverse/prevent those conditions. And guess what, it's the same diet and lifestyle habits that affect acne as all those other conditions that will kill you.

I just realized that you're a female. I did not know that... lol