Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheFiddler217

HELP!! Please, spot treatment that WORKS.

Hey, its conner, and get this: PROM IS FRIDAY (2 days). I have a reallyyy deep, painful pimple (pustule to be more specific) on my chin and that is my main concern. I also have an equally painful, a little smaller (still huge), on the eye-line of my nose. I have tried using the AHA+ but it doesnt help much at all. I have laid out in the sun and iced it over the past few days but its just not making a difference. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee answer. :\

Mario Badescu Drying Cream!!! $12.00 and it lasts forever. Go get it now!!! haha.

thanks (: i will consider that and use it in the future, but i was thinking something around the house or something i could do with the regiman/AHA+ to help. I already spent alot on the Regiman supplies im not sure i want to go buy ANOTHER product just yet

Mario Badescu Drying Cream!!! $12.00 and it lasts forever. Go get it now!!! haha.

thanks (: i will consider that and use it in the future, but i was thinking something around the house or something i could do with the regiman/AHA+ to help. I already spent alot on the Regiman supplies im not sure i want to go buy ANOTHER product just yet

Ohhhh. Well everyone talks about apple cider vinegar... applying it throughout the day to the problem area. Do you have that?