Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keviinx09

Dermarolling& Laser.

Hey everyone I was just wondering How long Do I have to wait to start dermarolling at home if I had a co2 laser procedure done on MAY 5TH,2010 .. I'm completely heal.. I just wanted to know when will it be safe to start??? thankss!!

kevin ")

Hey man i dont know if this helps but i had fraxel laser done, and 2 minutes after the procedure the doctor used the dermaroller. By the way the fraxel sucked and i didnt see any results. She now recomends the co2. Do u recomened it of is it a waste of money. It cost more than the fraxel, but i dont care. i wont do another fraxel again. Heard a lot of bad reviews as well. I as well bought a dr roller 1.5 on amazon, and have not used it because im not getting much help on here on what to use before and after like creams.

wow they used it right after? thats pretty crazyy -_-. .. But yeahh Co2 laser was kinda a waste of money i wasted like 1,300 for very min results I wont recommend it to be honest.. But i mean is good for wrinkly people but idont think it does much for acne scarss. anyways as for dermarolling Im not sure what to use either.. I mean i know for a fact that applying a numbling cream before the procedure is bad as it can be harmful for u. cause when u role it makes tiny holes so the chemicals from the cream can go into your system and harm ur organs. as for after you can use any VITAMIN C COMPLEX CREAMS I mite get one from cvs they sell one there .

wow they used it right after? thats pretty crazyy -_-. .. But yeahh Co2 laser was kinda a waste of money i wasted like 1,300 for very min results I wont recommend it to be honest.. But i mean is good for wrinkly people but idont think it does much for acne scarss. anyways as for dermarolling Im not sure what to use either.. I mean i know for a fact that applying a numbling cream before the procedure is bad as it can be harmful for u. cause when u role it makes tiny holes so the chemicals from the cream can go into your system and harm ur organs. as for after you can use any VITAMIN C COMPLEX CREAMS I mite get one from cvs they sell one there .

I have a high potency C Scape Serum my old dermatoligist gave me which i will probally use after the rolling. Yeah im really confused becasue i have done 2 rounds of subcision, 1 fraxel and 1 roller and dont see any results, thats amazing right. They out to give you a free round or something. I dont no what to do. And all these BS things on here they talk about "home remedies" dont work.

I just looked in your photo album, and your scars are very simalar to mine only mine are red in the scar. I asked the dermatoligsist why but he didint know. Im suprised you didnt see more than 10% results from 2 co2. Your scarring isnt half as bas as some people i have seen.

Well to be honest I dont know how much of PERCENT My scarring improved everytime I asked she doesnt tell me she just says that we have to wait a couple of months because the collagen is still building up in your skin .. all she says is Looking good bla bla bla...when u have the co2 done. But yeahh I'm pretty annoyed that I cant do nothing to make them at least less noticeable.. I have hope thoo. :> My main problem is the HYPERPIGMENTATION Which makes it look 10x worstt ughh.. Bt yeah i really hope whenever I start rolling I'LL See results or else Idk what else I'll doo :(

No I haven't cause she doesnt know NOTHING about dermarolling.. and plus I don't wanna go back and just ask her blahhhh...

Hey man i dont know if this helps but i had fraxel laser done, and 2 minutes after the procedure the doctor used the dermaroller. By the way the fraxel sucked and i didnt see any results. She now recomends the co2. Do u recomened it of is it a waste of money. It cost more than the fraxel, but i dont care. i wont do another fraxel again. Heard a lot of bad reviews as well. I as well bought a dr roller 1.5 on amazon, and have not used it because im not getting much help on here on what to use before and after like creams.

I would be mad for months if I wasted that kind of money for nothing