Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thinking about giving this one more shot as to avoid side effects and break outs from Differin.

will Skinoren which contains azeliac acid get rid of small clogged pores?

I am using it in the chin and have good results, BUT I am using other stuff too (see below). If you want to try it, why don't you try it on a section of your skin? As a pilot project.

And remember, I know people do not agree much on this, if you have some clear skin, leave that skin alone. Let your skin also to heal by itself, like a normal person that at some point in their life got a ugly pimple, the only one. They manage to deal with that.

yeah i seem to remember it discolouring my skin somewhat and creating smaller pimples that all came up! but its probably clearing existing ones rather than creating them?

i agree, i leave the "clear" skin alone, but from what i gather you should treat it also to prevent spots cropping up in those areas

Edited by .JacktheLad.

have used skinoren a few times, i found it is worth trying, it takes a bit of time to work but it is easy to tollerate, less drying than other products