Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i was on this site & my friend was with me & shes like wow theres alot of poeple w. acne huh ?

& i was like yea

but i love these people there like family & they know exactly what im going through & they understand

love you guysss : ) <3 :wub:

Overall this is a great board, full of support and kindness. The rare intransigent rude ones get swatted like gnats by a ban-stick.

This is actually like the only board i post on because i know how bad it was for me when i was going through it and i didnt know about this site. I really felt alone because sometimes in the real world it feels like your the ONLY ONE with bad skin. It actually makes you stronger to face the everyday world i think just knowing that other people suffer from this too. Now im clear but i did a fraxel repair procedure and i got a lot of good info and help about things i should and shouldnt do. Thtas what i like most the help and support.

so i was on this site & my friend was with me & shes like wow theres alot of poeple w. acne huh ?

& i was like yea

but i love these people there like family & they know exactly what im going through & they understand

love you guysss : ) <3 :wub:

Ah what a great thing to Say!

You're like seriously a beautiful person inside and out ;)

I Love the Org too, been a blast since I've been on for such a short amount of time.

Met loads of likeminded and very sincere folks on here!

I feel so at ease, My E-home away from home =P

Lol Jay EMO boards, think about it ;)

I still don't see why it's funny O_O Emo is just an abbreviation for emotional...lol.

Edit for bad bad typos (as per usual)

Hey JAY! what's up bud?

I guess if you missed it first time round, it's not going to ever sink in.

it's cool though. I just found it amusing.

It's not really funny, just EMO as in well, you said "one big supportive family"

EMO's generally are loners. at least that is what I've been told, so it's ironic in way right?

Edited by Durbaniter~Zitigated