Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

some questions regarding picked skin etc

Hello ACNE.org'ers

Just finished reading up ona website called "stop picking on me" and it really opened my eyes up as to why picking is just bad full stop > .

Basically when you squeeze a spot and you get the goo out (lovely) does this permantly scar the pore? will you then forever keep getting spots where you squeezed a spot?

many thanks if you can answer this (anyone!?)

Edited by .JacktheLad.

ok good. thanks for clearing that up!

it just seems odd to me i get spots in the same places weeks/months later once they have gone or more specifically if i had popped them prematurely

hmm!

ok good. thanks for clearing that up!

it just seems odd to me i get spots in the same places weeks/months later once they have gone or more specifically if i had popped them prematurely

hmm!

Hate to say this but I think you can squeeze gently and not get a scar every time, (but yes all squeezing and picking risks getting a scar). I knew a guy who never ever squeezed his blackheads and I'm talking years and when his girlfriend finally did (I knew her) it left a permanent huge huge did I say huge enough giant open stretched pore that never closed. Still see her and they have not closed over. Some blackheads do not just come out with a face scrub etc etc. I have successfully squeezed blackheads gently without getting a scar.

Ann-marie